PDA

View Full Version : The Tutorial to Making Fake IDs [Tutorial]

Hiro™
4th January 2014, 02:47 AM
Lots of the time, I see people constantly metagame and powergame Fake IDs. People powergame having them because they never made it and had not the faintest idea how to and cops constantly metagame because they assume the other person did not make a fake ID. Today I will teach you the easy but amateur way of how to make a Fake ID. This will not RPly look a hundred percent if someone closely investigates it but it may sometimes work. I have fear of posting the professional way because I don't want too many people to know so not everyone has a super fake ID that works 100%. It'll lead to many people PGing the materials and taking them out of thin air. If you want a professional ID then do your own research or find someone who makes them and has the materials ICly.

Step 1: Take SS's of everything you do in this RP, that way you have proof of you making it and people cannot dismiss it.

Step 2: You'll need to get these materials RPly. A computer with a digital picture editing software, a scanner hooked up to your computer, a printer hooked up to your computer, cardstock, laminent covering, holographic covering, and an Iron.

Step 3: After you get these materials, you scan your ID into the computer using the scanner

Step 4: You will now, hook up the scanned file of your ID into your digital picture editing software.

Step 5: The most common fond is Arial Black, for IDs, you will use this font at the size of the font on your card and replace the first name last name and age to your standard. Feel free to change the picture as well if needed.

Step 6: Print the newly made ID, on the cardstock purchased.

Step 7: You will now get the Iron, making sure NOT to fill it with water. You will put the laminent on top of the card stock, then iron over it carefully. The iron can not be too hot nor too cool to do this.

Step 8: Repeat the procedure in step 7 with the Holographic covering.

You now have an amateur made fake ID, use it wisely.

REMEMBER: For a professional fake ID you must do your own research or find somebody who can make them ICly and maybe they will make it for you. The professional version is way harder to make and requires harder to get tools. This is my first tutorial so enjoy. Try not to take it to hard on me ::3:

Justin Fakie
4th January 2014, 03:50 AM
I've never RPed a fake ID or heard anyone doing so, but damn that is smart. Get someone else's ass charged haha. Provide pictures because it's hard to understand without a visual if you've never done shit like this (which I doubt anyone has).

Kristian
4th January 2014, 06:35 AM
I've never RPed a fake ID or heard anyone doing so, but damn that is smart. Get someone else's ass charged haha. Provide pictures because it's hard to understand without a visual if you've never done shit like this (which I doubt anyone has).

** cop logs into mdc **
** goes on profile **
** picture not matching **
cop: wtff dis not be u?! hand over the finger scanner, NAO!!
victim: (( wtf fake id ever heard of it cunt!? ))
cop: (( stfu stop pging retard and comply you fuck ))
** victim shuts up **
** gets finger scanned. **
** magic matching, real profile found. **
** gets charged and arrested for 20 minutes with maximum of the fine. **

That's how it will most likely end up, as we all know there are incompetent cops who just wants to arrest to prove themselves to be competent, yet they only do it to show that they're good for their superiors, yet no one gives a fuck! Nice guide, just saying this won't prevent 1/4 of the LSPD to ignore it and just act like gods who needs evidence of everything to comply to another's roleplay.

Justin Fakie
4th January 2014, 07:14 AM
** cop logs into mdc **
** goes on profile **
** picture not matching **
cop: wtff dis not be u?! hand over the finger scanner, NAO!!
victim: (( wtf fake id ever heard of it cunt!? ))
cop: (( stfu stop pging retard and comply you fuck ))
** victim shuts up **
** gets finger scanned. **
** magic matching, real profile found. **
** gets charged and arrested for 20 minutes with maximum of the fine. **

That's how it will most likely end up, as we all know there are incompetent cops who just wants to arrest to prove themselves to be competent, yet they only do it to show that they're good for their superiors, yet no one gives a fuck! Nice guide, just saying this won't prevent 1/4 of the LSPD to ignore it and just act like gods who needs evidence of everything to comply to another's roleplay.

I'm sure real life MDCs only show a suspect's photo if they have a record and have had mugshots taken. Hell, I'm not sure if they even do that. Unless you're on some NSA shit, I doubt a MDC has a photo of EVERYONE. Go meet a good guy Joe and use his name on the fake ID. Simple as that lmao.

Kristian
4th January 2014, 07:17 AM
I'm sure real life MDCs only show a suspect's photo if they have a record and have had mugshots taken. Hell, I'm not sure if they even do that. Unless you're on some NSA shit, I doubt a MDC has a photo of EVERYONE. Go meet a good guy Joe and use his name on the fake ID. Simple as that lmao.

Because most of the LSPD members knows how to roleplay a cop or have ever seen a MDC.. It says alot when they bring out their mini DNA scanner, don't it?

Hiro™
4th January 2014, 11:01 AM
I'll probably make a guide about RPing as a LEO to.

NiggasBeLike
4th January 2014, 12:08 PM
You spend hours on making a fake ID, and then same thing as Kristian said happens.