PDA

View Full Version : Cracks rp

Hassanbob
14th January 2014, 08:35 AM
How to rp for cracks and how to do that can any one help me plzz ?

Aquarius
14th January 2014, 08:48 AM
First, you have to roleplay the proper step on making crack, I suggest you do some research. Be sure to take screenshots of you making crack and send them via forum to an Excultive admin.

CrazyTom
14th January 2014, 11:22 AM
There's many ways of getting crack I guess.. buying it, stealing it, making it.. as Aquarius said, research about making it would be good then rp and ss. Stealing it.. I guess you just rp finding a location where crack is located then with a group of people raiding the place and stealing it then taking it to a safe location or a gang safe. Buying it, you can just walk up to a gang member that sells crack and buy it for a price you both agree on.

DaSanta
14th January 2014, 11:32 AM
/me cracks Dice his back and pisses on it (like that)

Joris
14th January 2014, 11:40 AM
Cook meth in a caravan

Dill Pickles
14th January 2014, 12:07 PM
I think crack making is ONLY for gangs and only the r5's and r6's can actually make it then decide to sell/give, but regardless.

Use google, search it up, surprisingly, there is actual tutorials on how to make it!

Once you study and learn how you make it, go in-game and take screen shots of you using /me to indicate actions we can't see through animations.
Remember that you should use /do as a third person notifier and as a result indicator.

Once you have created the crack realistically with your house hold items in-game, send the screen shots to a gang moderator.
If you don't get a reply, make a game related request.

Making crack isn't for the random civilians, people would just get rich for spamming /me and /do, so I guess that's why Gang leaders are the ones restricted with it.

Watson
14th January 2014, 08:29 PM
Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Baddy Khan
15th January 2014, 10:27 AM
By Pacooo,

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac2/itstravissss/Cocaine-1.jpg
Cocaine
Cocaine, which is an alkaloid substance harvested from coca plants, is grown in crops to harvest the leaves. They are then dried out and separated between alkaloids, the necessary one being the cocaine alkaloid. It can be sniffed, laced with a joint (called a primo) or blunt and smoked, or cooked in a spoon and injected. The common names for cocaine on the street are powder, snow and coke. Under the influence of cocaine, a user will appear edgy and restless, often rubbing their nose if the cocaine has been snorted, since the ingredients numb the feeling in the nose and cause slight tingling. The user will have dilated pupils, and have slightly thickened veins due to the heightened blood pressure from the drug.

Effects
After snorting cocaine, the effects kick in completely after six or seven seconds as they enter the nasal cavity, and into the blood stream. If smoked, the cocaine will slowly start to kick in roughly five minutes at most after the first hit. If injected, the effects will be felt instantly as they enter the blood-stream directly. The user will gain a substantial amount of energy, and feel more social towards others. While on the drug, irritability and paranoia may heighten as things start to speed up for the user, causing the need to process a lot at once. The user will rise in body temperature, however won’t sweat. The high from snorting, injecting and smoking cocaine last from a period of 4 to five hours, depending on the purity of the cocaine the user has.

Withdrawal/After Effects
Withdrawal from cocaine results in heavy fatigue, as the body temperature and blood pressure is returning to normal. Nose bleeds can occur if the drug has been snorted, as the coagulant agents lapse as the drug is being broken down in the blood stream. Cocaine will remain in the system for up to 48 hours at most. Depression and anxiety can occur as the user becomes paranoid when the senses return to normal after the high. The high lasts for a short time, so the desire and dependence for more cocaine takes hold and this is where addiction for the drug forms. The complete withdrawal process takes up to 30 hours, depending on the amount of use.

How to roleplay the high?
Cocaine makes you heavily attentive and irritable, and acts off your emotions to amplify them. If you’re stressed and take the drug, you’ll often become very aggressive and paranoid, and want to do something about it. If sniffed, you’ll often rub your nose since its irritated, and sniff a lot.

When high, you can use the following actions to display your roleplay;

/ame or /me sniffs his/her nose, rubbing it a few times.
/ame or /me darts his/her eyes around a lot, tapping impatiently while clearly restless.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac2/itstravissss/Crack-1.jpg
Crack (Cocaine)
Crack cocaine is the extended form of cocaine, when cooked with baking soda and dried. It is often smoked in a glass pipe, or crushed down and laced with a joint. The names on the street for crack cocaine are, crack, rock, cavvy or hard. The appearance of a crack user is substantially different to one who uses powder cocaine. Their figure will appear a lot skinnier, and boney. The user will have pasty looking skin, often pale and dry. The mouth is often covered in sores, such as cuts, warts or cold sores due to the drug numbing the mouth and causing the user to bite it, causing injection. A crack user may also appear visibly tired, however may not seem so due to the energy the drug gives. Dilated pupils are also usually present, however after a crack ‘binge’, there can be no pupil reaction at all.

Effects
After smoking crack cocaine, the user will instantly feel an increase in energy and alertness, as well as euphoria, and the desire to act, or move, as well as an increased level of confidence in doing so. An ease to concentrate is present under the influence of this drug. This diligent level of attentiveness wears the body out quickly, hence why skinniness is common in long-term crack users. The high from smoking crack cocaine rarely lasts more then half an hour, hence why this drug is so addictive due to the need for the high to kick in again.

Withdrawal/After Effects
Withdrawing after the short high of crack cocaine results in instant fatigue and anxiety, as the feeling which the drug once suppressed return, which causes heavy paranoia and desire for more crack to re-suppress the feelings. This is what makes the drug so addictive, as the user does not want to return to a sober state and to be able to worry about little things the user once didn’t have to. Withdrawing completely lasts up to 48 to 72 hours, depending on the period of use the user has gone through.

How to roleplay the high?
Crack cocaine causes you to feel energetic and euphoric, and feel unstoppable- even though you aren’t. You will often be repeating an action or fiddling with something to cope with the energy, as well as rubbing your dry skin a lot due to irritation and flakiness.

When high, you can use the following actions to display your roleplay;

/ame or /me has a dry mouth, and seems malnourished and boney, with dry skin. (after a long period of use)
/ame or /me fiddles around a lot, darting around his/her eyes attentively.

Kiyomi
16th January 2014, 04:46 AM
not to mention, if you want to steal and make crack, you must be R5+ in an official family, even public families count.

To Roleplay making it, google and learn how to over there.

Ayan.
17th January 2014, 04:34 PM
Inactive, CLOSED.
Contact any section moderators if you want this re-opened.