PDA

View Full Version : I need help for the New Crack system

Neftali™
26th January 2014, 04:31 PM
Ok so im in the Ballas gang and I was wondering what rank do you need to be so you can RP make the crack to make the GRR on the forums? Do you need to be R5+ or R6+ ? Or is this only for the Leader of the gang to RP make the crack ?

SlenderMan®
26th January 2014, 04:33 PM
R5+R6 only

Neftali™
26th January 2014, 04:35 PM
Ok thank you for a quick response. Another thing do I have to Heavy or Light RP to make this and is there a certain way Im supposed to RP this to do the GRR ?

Kristian
30th January 2014, 01:11 AM
Ok thank you for a quick response. Another thing do I have to Heavy or Light RP to make this and is there a certain way Im supposed to RP this to do the GRR ?

As heavy as you can. Remember to do it realisticly, not some crack from hospital stuff. :p

Dustin Keys
30th January 2014, 01:20 AM
I suggest looking up what it's made out of and how to obtain said ingredients. Roleplay mixing them and whatever else you need to do to create it. The more specific RP the better.

Pending OP - 24 hours.

Neftali™
30th January 2014, 05:45 PM
Ok but what I want to make clear is this.

I was told to not make a GRR for crack. They instead told me to RP makeing the crack while a admin spectates me. Some admins tell me to make a GRR while others spectate me. I want an Official answer to what to do when needed. Some admins even tell me to buy it off them after RPly makeing it and it doesnt make sense. (( It was said by an admin I didnt actually buy it off them after ))

So can someone give me the official answer to what I must tell the admin to request the crack for my gang ?

Kristian
30th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Ok but what I want to make clear is this.

I was told to not make a GRR for crack. They instead told me to RP makeing the crack while a admin spectates me. Some admins tell me to make a GRR while others spectate me. I want an Official answer to what to do when needed. Some admins even tell me to buy it off them after RPly makeing it and it doesnt make sense. (( It was said by an admin I didnt actually buy it off them after ))

So can someone give me the official answer to what I must tell the admin to request the crack for my gang ?

Roleplay gaining it REALISTICLY, admins aren't needed to spectate. Just ensure to roleplay it all and include all SSes in a game related request.

Read this aswell: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?105610-Gangmembers-requesting-crack-through-RP-ing

Neftali™
30th January 2014, 11:09 PM
Alrighty sounds good then. Thank you for your help gentelmen

DeLiveR
31st January 2014, 01:15 PM
R5+R6 Only, you need to take pictures too if you want to RP it.

Watson
2nd February 2014, 03:59 PM
Answered and archived.