PDA

View Full Version : I am lagging all the time non-stop I can berely play

DeLiveR
27th January 2014, 12:25 PM
Listen I got something really really wierd, I am lagging non-stop on my main ONLY!
That's so wierd because on my alternative I never lag only over my main, if it has to do something, my main is all the time at Los Santos and my alternative is only at Red County, Main - LSPD || Alternative - RCSD, Anyway I am really annoyed about this that's super annoying because I can berely play as I already said, I also /togradios if that helps with anything and keeps being lagged, I can not move a inch and not getting crashed for lags, I am leaving because I can't /enter /lock and see people, I can hear them speak but they won't be near me...

Mad Lord Malone
28th January 2014, 12:50 AM
What kind of lag do you experience here? Connection/Ping/Chat lag or Game Lag where your screen freezes?

If you mostly roleplay around Los Santos, and game lag it could be the items spawning around with filter scripts and such

Also, did you check to see if the lag (if connection) has stopped on your main? Because you know, DDoS'ing been common a lot this time.

"I can't /enter /lock and see people, I can hear them speak but they won't be near me..."

Also, I would check your virtual world "/getvw"

Justin Knight
28th January 2014, 03:44 AM
I am lagging too , but not very much i can /enter /lock or talk with people

NiggasBeLike
28th January 2014, 07:46 AM
It depends on where you are from, and if your PC can handle the SA:RP scripts.

DeLiveR
28th January 2014, 10:48 AM
Thank you everyone for trying to assist, well atleast that was my internet supplier company, she wasn't working well...

Watson
28th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Answered and archived.