PDA

View Full Version : Cant join

Slaava
28th January 2014, 04:06 PM
I've registered here and tryied to join the game but when i enter the password ingame then it says: Server closed connection, how can i get to the game then?
Sorry if its wrong place to post that threat.

Zeki
28th January 2014, 04:09 PM
*No, it's not the wrong place*

*Probably it's your internet connection, or the server is down, or getting, DDOS'D*

Donald DiVittorio
28th January 2014, 04:23 PM
Slaava, make sure you writed your name correct, i think you miss a letter.

Rahma
30th January 2014, 02:04 AM
I've registered here and tryied to join the game but when i enter the password ingame then it says: Server closed connection, how can i get to the game then?
Sorry if its wrong place to post that threat.
Even if you've registered your forums account(Slaava), doesn't mean that you can use that name(Slaava) in game.
You can't use "Slaava" as your in-game name because it's only 1 word. Make sure you put a surname, for example: Slaava_Smith, Slaava_Jackson, or Slaava_Parker. Then do register with it.

And make sure if your SA-MP version is 0.3x.

Ace
30th January 2014, 04:01 PM
- Make sure you didn't choose a restriced surname,also check if you got an RP name such as Slavaa_Johnson or whatever you choose.
- check your connection,or re-install SA-MP.

DeLiveR
31st January 2014, 01:16 PM
Check if you didn't tpye a name that is already logged in, you might be trying to log onto someone elses account, I suggest trying another name, you don't need to register on forums, register on the server.

Watson
4th February 2014, 03:03 AM
Is this still going?

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Ayan.
5th February 2014, 02:52 PM
Inactive, CLOSED.
Contact any section moderators if you want this re-opened.