PDA

View Full Version : About LSPD / any other faction.

Meysterious
31st January 2014, 01:59 AM
Can i make LSPD my IC enemy since i am in a family that hates cops ?
Also can i hire like bodyguards to help attacking LSPD, or get help from my family?

Rahma
31st January 2014, 08:53 AM
Enemy...~ Hate...~ These things usually bring some "war" stuff, you know? Like killing, robbing, rioting, etcetera.

Killing...~ You know if we can't just kill anybody without reason, right? That will be considered as DM.

So, when an admin asks you "Why did you kill the cop?" you can't just say "Because I hate cops!". Admin MIGHT prison you for such reason.

Since you can't just kill cops with a simple reason like this("Because I/my family hate(s) cops!"), I think your family needs an admin approval in order to make the reason legitimated for your family.

Meysterious
31st January 2014, 01:12 PM
Well i have more IC reasons...

DeLiveR
31st January 2014, 01:13 PM
You need better IC reasons to Kill cops all the time, and you can't just kill them, that's kind off DM/KOS.

Watson
1st February 2014, 12:15 PM
You need something more then that to kill a cop, a specific one. You can't kill cops in general.

Awaiting player's response for 24 hours.

Dylan DiVittorio
1st February 2014, 12:19 PM
LiKe this I hate nigs like you, can I go on street with grenades in my hand or a spas and kill every fucking player who is in certain skin?
Or take sniper and bang all of 'em? All the gang bangers?

No, I need more specific reason, so you can't just kill cops because you hate 'em as no one in this server likes cops , not even cops like each other much in majority.

P.S - You can kill a cop if he arrested you or your friend if you know that cops information ,like he's name, phone number etc etc.

Edit : You dare killing me 0_o

Cartorious.
2nd February 2014, 02:37 AM
Well, first of all you must have an excellent reason to raid them. Not just because one of the Officers arrest you, something RP'ly + IC'ly of course like they raid your HQ and killed a lot of your men, or you want to revenge for your "brother" or something that very bad was made by the LSPD. If you got a good and properly reason to raid them, then make sure you got enough people - not around 5-8, to make it more realistic you must bring 15+. You must have Admin's permission and I recommend you to inform the admin how you planning to raid them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY1OHoa9y-4
Here's good example of a raid.

Pending player.

Watson
2nd February 2014, 04:11 PM
Inactive.
VM me if you want this back.