PDA

View Full Version : Need an heavy rper to help me

Blaze™
1st February 2014, 06:37 PM
Hi everyone i installed autohotkey and i know how to bind command just i want to bind /me, /do and /my to RP much more at my command on AutoHotKey

I need RP Binds of this commands:
/movegate ******
/getmats
/enter & /exit
/lock
/lockhouse

Toggles
/togphone
/togwt

Thanks everyone for help me to RP and i want to ask why everyday i need to reinstall my autohotkey i cant enter aftre reinstall i dont lose my script i just need reinstall to work this

Dustin Keys
1st February 2014, 06:53 PM
This is what one should look like.

Alt & V::
SendInput t/togphone{Enter}
Return

Change the top line to whatever you want the key to be, in this example it's holding alt and pressing V.
Change the second like to the command you want to enter, starting with 'SendInput' then 't' (to activate the chat) then the command.
Finlay, when you're done, end the line with 'Return'

Reece.
1st February 2014, 06:59 PM
/movegate: /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around momentarily pulling out an electric key, pressing a button unlocking the gate. (( or something like that, just a suggestion))

/getmats /me elevates his preferred hand, coiling his fingers around the materials pulling them towards him driving off ((something like that maybe?))

/enter /me reaches towards the door, coiling his fingers around the handle pulling it down swiftly, walking inside the premises.

/exit, the same as enter but walking 'outside' the premises.

/lock /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around briefly withdrawing a vehicle key, then elevates his hand placing his thumb on a button 'locking'/'unlocking' the vehicle.

/lockhouse /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around pulling out a door key, elevating his hand slightly placing the key in the lock turning it, ultimately locking the building. ((just an example, not great))

/me reaches towards his pocket, pulling out his cellphone, raising his thumb across the on/off button, holding it momentarily turning the cellphone on/off.

/me elevates his preffered hand slightly, coiling his fingers around the walkie talkie, placing his index finger onto the on/off button holding it momentarily turning it off/on.

Considering it's just a hotkey it doesn't need to be anything spectacular, but hopefully that's helped! :)

Kristian
1st February 2014, 08:20 PM
Hi everyone i installed autohotkey and i know how to bind command just i want to bind /me, /do and /my to RP much more at my command on AutoHotKey

/movegate ******
/getmats
/enter & /exit
/lock
/lockhouse

Toggles
/togphone
/togwt

Thanks everyone for help me to RP and i want to ask why everyday i need to reinstall my autohotkey i cant enter aftre reinstall i dont lose my script i just need reinstall to work this

Honestly, a heavy roleplayer wouldn't use binds. I'll just throw in what I would write, some simple, plain and easily understandable roleplay that anyone can do. But you should make your own ones or don't use them at all. Binds are for lazy people.

Commands:
/movegate: /me slides his hand into his pocket, taking out a small controller - pressing it; opening the gate.

/getmats: /me drops a couple of dollar bills on the ground - picking up the crates sneakily.

/enter: /me pulls the door handle down and enters the building.

/exit: /me pulls the door handle down and exits the building.

/lock: /me takes his car keys out before he places them in the car lock; twisting them around.

/lockhouse: /me takes out his house keys, then to put them in the lock and twist them around.

Toggles:
/togphone: /me holds the power button on the phone untill it turns it off.

/togwt: /me takes out his walkie-talkie, then to hold the power button in untill it's off.

(not trying to show-off stuff @ you guys who thinks so).

Jackson_Reid
1st February 2014, 08:20 PM
/movegate: /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around momentarily pulling out an electric key, pressing a button unlocking the gate. (( or something like that, just a suggestion))

/getmats /me elevates his preferred hand, coiling his fingers around the materials pulling them towards him driving off ((something like that maybe?))

/enter /me reaches towards the door, coiling his fingers around the handle pulling it down swiftly, walking inside the premises.

/exit, the same as enter but walking 'outside' the premises.

/lock /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around briefly withdrawing a vehicle key, then elevates his hand placing his thumb on a button 'locking'/'unlocking' the vehicle.

/lockhouse /me reaches towards his pocket, rummaging around pulling out a door key, elevating his hand slightly placing the key in the lock turning it, ultimately locking the building. ((just an example, not great))

/me reaches towards his pocket, pulling out his cellphone, raising his thumb across the on/off button, holding it momentarily turning the cellphone on/off.

/me elevates his preffered hand slightly, coiling his fingers around the walkie talkie, placing his index finger onto the on/off button holding it momentarily turning it off/on.

Considering it's just a hotkey it doesn't need to be anything spectacular, but hopefully that's helped! :)

unnecessary /me's reece. Keep them short. No need for all that unnecessary words lol.

Reece.
1st February 2014, 08:24 PM
unnecessary /me's reece. Keep them short. No need for all that unnecessary words lol.

That's your opinion, I like to add unnecessary things into my vocabulary in rping, it's the way I prefer to rp if you prefer to do things for example /me reaches for his gun aiming at ... shooting, that's your choice i'd just personally prefer to do something like /me reaches towards his waistline, coiling his fingers around the stock of his concealed Deagle, swinging it out swiftly aiming towards ... placing his index of the trigger, pulling it back repeatedly...

But some of you may not like the way I choose to rp, but that's how I rp :), have a nice day.

Kristian
1st February 2014, 08:26 PM
Read the title of the question, you're saying unnecessary because you chose not to rp heavily perhaps, I do? if the question was 'can someone help me with basic binds' then I would of commented with basic bind examples, but it's 'Need an heavy rper to help me' so, that's what I did, so move yourself peace.

Heavy roleplay is about creativity, not about having an advanced vocabulary and long sentences.

Reece.
1st February 2014, 08:29 PM
Heavy roleplay is about creativity, not about having an advanced vocabulary and long sentences.

I personally wouldn't agree with that comment, if I was to see someone saying something via /me that's simple i'd see it as common rp, if someone says something with extended writing/vocabulary i'd prefer that, but that's down to opinions really, this question is about helping someone, not saying how you disagree with the way I chose to rp, I wouldn't say simple binds would be 'heavy rp' as I stated in the comment above, if the question was about simple rp binds, I would of said something basic, but the question was can someone with 'heavy rp' help.

This, is an ongoing debate about rp, some people say that being creative is heavy rp, which I can partly agree with you on, I think by being creative and having an advanced vocab creates the perfect rp situations, that's my opinion.

Kristian
1st February 2014, 09:20 PM
Keep in mind that you act out a character's actions and that you're not writing an essay. Sure thing, but when you use five minutes to open a door up and enter it it gets kinda boring, and you'll wait for it to simply end.

Reece.
1st February 2014, 10:09 PM
Keep in mind that you act out a character's actions and that you're not writing an essay. Sure thing, but when you use five minutes to open a door up and enter it it gets kinda boring, and you'll wait for it to simply end.

Explain how saying, /me elevates his preferred hand slightly, reaching towards the door pulling down the handle swiftly, takes five minutes? Perhaps to you it's boring, but again like I said it's down to opinion some people like to rp like that, others don't you take your pick and carry on, i'd appreciate if you could be so kind as to stop dictating to me how I should/shouldn't RP, thanks!

Kristian
2nd February 2014, 06:19 AM
Explain how saying, /me elevates his preferred hand slightly, reaching towards the door pulling down the handle swiftly, takes five minutes? Perhaps to you it's boring, but again like I said it's down to opinion some people like to rp like that, others don't you take your pick and carry on, i'd appreciate if you could be so kind as to stop dictating to me how I should/shouldn't RP, thanks!

I never said how you should roleplay, I said what I think heavy roleplay is. Stop dragging this out of it's propotions, I never instructed you.

Mausi Homeland
2nd February 2014, 06:57 AM
Heavy RP isn't only about creativeness, also about how detailed you can paint the painting.. (feel me?)

anyway, tell me which pad letter/number or whatever you wanna use for the keybinds, so i can create them for you.

De$hawn
2nd February 2014, 07:20 AM
//movegate ****** - /me take button press gate open
/getmats - /me drop bills at bag pickups package with smile
/enter & /exit /me open door and go in, /me open door and go out
/lock - /me lock car
/lockhouse /me lock house

Toggles
/togphone -/me turn phone off with smile
/togwt - /me turns off walkietalkie

Kristian
2nd February 2014, 08:04 AM
Heavy RP isn't only about creativeness, also about how detailed you can paint the painting.. (feel me?)

anyway, tell me which pad letter/number or whatever you wanna use for the keybinds, so i can create them for you.

You can end up spamming the screen then, by simply doing an action. You can detail it, sure, but there's limitations for everything.

Blaze™
2nd February 2014, 08:33 AM
Honestly, a heavy roleplayer wouldn't use binds. I'll just throw in what I would write, some simple, plain and easily understandable roleplay that anyone can do. But you should make your own ones or don't use them at all. Binds are for lazy people.

Commands:
/movegate: /me slides his hand into his pocket, taking out a small controller - pressing it; opening the gate.

/getmats: /me drops a couple of dollar bills on the ground - picking up the crates sneakily.

/enter: /me pulls the door handle down and enters the building.

/exit: /me pulls the door handle down and exits the building.

/lock: /me takes his car keys out before he places them in the car lock; twisting them around.

/lockhouse: /me takes out his house keys, then to put them in the lock and twist them around.

Toggles:
/togphone: /me holds the power button on the phone untill it turns it off.

/togwt: /me takes out his walkie-talkie, then to hold the power button in untill it's off.

(not trying to show-off stuff @ you guys who thinks so).

Thanks everyone but i choose those bind thanks to all you can change it to answered

Joseph Kennedy
2nd February 2014, 09:47 AM
/movegate: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto a remote; pressing a button on it and opens the gate.

/getmats: /me /me slides his ___ hand into his ____pocket, taking out a few dollars, tossing them on the ground and picks up a crate.

/enter: /me extends his right arm out towards the door, gripping onto the door handle, pulling it open and walks in the building.

/exit: /me extends his right arm out towards the door, gripping onto the door handle, pushing it open and walks out of the building.

/lock: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his car keys, pulls them out and presses a button on the car key remote.

/lockhouse: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his house keys, places them in the key holder and rotates it a few times as he unlocks/locks the house.

/togphone: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his cellphone, holding a button down on it and turns it off.

/togwt: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his walkie talkie, pulls it out and rotates the power knob as he turns off the walkie talkie.

Kristian
2nd February 2014, 09:48 AM
Thanks everyone but i choose those bind thanks to all you can change it to answered

/movegate: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto a remote; pressing a button on it and opens the gate.

/getmats: /me /me slides his ___ hand into his ____pocket, taking out a few dollars, tossing them on the ground and picks up a crate.

/enter: /me extends his right arm out towards the door, gripping onto the door handle, pulling it open and walks in the building.

/exit: /me extends his right arm out towards the door, gripping onto the door handle, pushing it open and walks out of the building.

/lock: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his car keys, pulls them out and presses a button on the car key remote.

/lockhouse: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his house keys, places them in the key holder and rotates it a few times as he unlocks/locks the house.

/togphone: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his cellphone, holding a button down on it and turns it off.

/togwt: /me slides his right hand into his right pocket, grabbing onto his walkie talkie, pulls it out and rotates the power knob as he turns off the walkie talkie.

He already made his mind up, I don't think we should continue to reply, as he says it has been answered.

Joseph Kennedy
2nd February 2014, 09:50 AM
He already made his mind up, I don't think we should continue to reply, as he says it has been answered.

Nevermind then, did not see that..

DaSanta
2nd February 2014, 10:19 AM

/movegate ******
/getmats
/enter & /exit
/lock
/lockhouse

Toggles
/togphone
/togwt

To RP "Heavy" binds are not needed and are an waste , its about the development of your characters personality and behaviour. In my opinion binds ruin the RP experience due to the fact everything has a certain speed while RP is interacting with the environment and situations.

Heavy RP is not the length of the /me's and /do's but more the development of your character and how he acts you can pull of nice situations with medium length sentences and descriptions. Also certain accents help for the development of your character.

Jack

Dustin Keys
2nd February 2014, 02:41 PM
Answered!