PDA

View Full Version : About Demorgan and the admin prison

Tommy.
2nd February 2014, 02:55 PM
I've been visiting Demorgan a few times after it was turned to OOC prison, and just wondered if it's allowed to enter the cell unit and fuck around with the ''prisoners''? It's still possible to /enter and /exit at the door and even open the cells. However prisoners die upon attempting to /exit so it's not possible to release them.

So I just wanted an admin to clarify whether or not it's allowed to be in there. And also whether or not it's okay to open the cells, RP with the prisoners and so forth.

Thanks

Alex
2nd February 2014, 02:57 PM
Yeah, you can /enter there, but the prisoners can't really /exit, since they would die..- not sure about if you can actually go there anymore..

Tommy.
2nd February 2014, 02:59 PM
Yeah, you can /enter there, but the prisoners can't really /exit, since they would die..- not sure about if you can actually go there anymore..

I know. And yeah it's possible to /enter the cell unit at the moment, which is why I wanted to know if it's rulewise allowed.

Kristian
2nd February 2014, 03:54 PM
It is an out of character prison. We shouldn't really have any specific reasons to be in there, as we're in character (unless under certain circumstances) most of the time. As there's a high security in character prison and a boring ass out of character prison, then I highly doubt you should have any business to do in there. So no, I don't think we're allowed to be there.

Agent Gideon
3rd February 2014, 09:31 AM
I've been there myself. Yes, you can go to cell area and open doors. You may get admin prisoned for doing so though.

Ayan.
5th February 2014, 02:50 PM
Answered and Archived.