PDA

View Full Version : Spawn glitch?

Alice_Victoria
5th February 2014, 07:18 PM
Yes, hello.
When ever I login to my account (Victoria_Allen) & I press the spawn button, the screen becomes white upon spawn, and
glitches. Then it stays stuck there and I cannot play. I've turned my computer on and off again, and still no result.
How can I fix this? I already tried /fixvw but that screws up and freezes everything and it says "Your virtual word is no bugged".

Joseph Kennedy
6th February 2014, 09:40 AM
Do you have any mods? If so, delete them. Try reinstalling the game, I believe that works.

If it doesn't work, please upload an SS and show me what happens. If you don't know how, go to imgur.com > Click on the cloud and drag and drop the SS in it and click "UPLOAD"

Kiyomi
7th February 2014, 02:17 AM
I know some people who are having this problem.

Anyways, try to Re-install GTA(For friend wasn't working), before you try that , you have another option, which is to post a Game Related Request(GRR) [click me (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/misc.php?do=form&fid=7)] asking for 1 minute prison because you're bugged(remember it will remove all of your guns and wanted point(charges/ "/SU's") )

DeLiveR
10th February 2014, 11:02 AM
Could you might upload a picture to help us know what's going on, you might get better answers.
As for what I understood I suggest speaking to an adminstrator and ask him to help you, that happened to my friend aswell, the admin just TPed him to somewhere else in the first second that he logged into the server.

Jay
10th February 2014, 03:32 PM
Yeah I've had this problem before when you get in game you can still type right? Either do what Vee said or go in game and ask for a tp to LS, then relog. Works for me every time. Good luck.

Emily Grey
11th February 2014, 03:06 PM
Like Vee said an /oprison can usually fix this, you could request one in a game related request. I've also heard just typing /kill as soon as you spawn works too. None the less it looks like this thread is inactive and you've left SARP because your dvd drive broke or something, if you want this reopened PM a section moderator.