PDA

View Full Version : How come Loco & Low is locked?

Kofi_Mensah
11th February 2014, 12:12 AM
I just logged in and went to modify my Lowrider but theres a big fence over it?

Whats going on? This is ludacris!! *whiteguy voice*

Kiyomi
11th February 2014, 12:41 AM
Right now, all moding shops (except Archs Angels) are Bugged, so admins placed fences around it to avoid people getting in it until it is fixed.

You might ask yourself this question, so ima answer it, in-case.

"What bug is it",
Well, Lets get to the point, when ever you go inside the mod shop, and if you buy an item, you get a message "server Closed Connection" and server kicks you out, when you come back in game, your car is invisible, and you are in that interior, if any "i" signs contain that interior, then you can get out from it using /exit, but it will take you to the "I" sign that is connected to the interior.

P.S; Bug was reported.

Jay
11th February 2014, 01:09 AM
The /modcar garages are fine, there is one in the Fallen Tree area if you know where that is, I think you can use a lowrider in there, not sure though.

Dylan DiVittorio
11th February 2014, 01:21 AM
Yes, as vee stated above.

You can now use the PSCC's garage, where you can access low rider aswell, with all other transfenders , just press /enter infront of the door and then /modcar and binco! we are done

Hassan Ashas
11th February 2014, 01:30 AM
every modding shop is Bugged so admins have put a fence infront of it so that no one can enter it

DeLiveR
11th February 2014, 03:36 AM
Well, transfenders are bugged there is another garage outside los santos with /modcar comand, you could use it instead

Joris
11th February 2014, 03:43 AM
every modding shop is Bugged so admins have put a fence infront of it so that no one can enter it

Postwhore cunt , next time don't reply what has been posted multiple times above you..

Kiyomi
11th February 2014, 04:00 AM
Postwhore cunt , next time don't reply what has been posted multiple times above you..

same goes to you,

OT; Also, if you want to mod your car. Contact me in game, my HQ contains a secret moding place (commands) and i can mod it for you.

Name; Violetta Carlevaro

Jesse_Garza
11th February 2014, 04:03 AM
Joris is such a little bitch lol.

Kofi_Mensah
11th February 2014, 08:19 AM
Thanks! Didnt know the old PSCC Garage still existed. We all good then...

JKings
11th February 2014, 12:13 PM
(except Archs Angels)

Wheel Arch Angels is also bugged...

First time I entered to modify a random Sultan(server spawned) the message 'Server closed Connection', I shit myself wondering what did I do to get kicked / banned, then logged back in and was told by Pooya no one kicked me. Then I saw on /n, 'Why is Temple Transfender blocked?' and saw the answer 'Bugged'.

Second time I tried modify my Sultan(player-owned by me), it would open the garage door for me, but would not bring up the script tablet to modify my Sultan, it just rejected it. So either, it got bugged or was removed due to being bugged.

All Modding Garages are bugged, including Wheel Arch Angels in San Fierro...

Pending player.

Enrique McHarley
11th February 2014, 12:15 PM
Answered and archived.