PDA

View Full Version : Cannot log on to SA-RP

David_Woods
11th February 2014, 08:47 AM
I Cannot log on to SA-RP It says my password is wrong etc,. I used my log in for www.gta-sarp.com.

Nightmaid
11th February 2014, 01:55 PM
Your forum account is not the same as your in game account, if you registered on forums before doing so in game, most likely the name David_Woods has already been taken by someone. So, come up with another name and you're able to play.

Hassan Ashas
12th February 2014, 03:58 AM
try to get a unique and try to log-in with that in SARP server, you will see an option of choosing a password. Choose your password of that account and proceed. in the end you will be spawned on Dillimore and you can easily play

DeLiveR
13th February 2014, 10:48 AM
Contact an adminstrator to check your password but provide a proof that it is your account

Emily Grey
17th February 2014, 02:57 PM
Like a few people have already said you need to make a separate login for the server (you dont login with your forum name) and most likely if it isn't letting you join with the current name you're using its already been registered and you need to make another. Since this thread is fairly inactive I'm gonna archive it, should you want it reopened for whatever reason PM a section moderator.