###
12th February 2014, 12:59 AM
>Deleted, claim it as my own, tyvm.<

Kristian
12th February 2014, 01:07 AM
I don't see how the point acronyms would even get classified as RP

Apollo
12th February 2014, 01:09 AM
Good guide man, really. Glad you took the effort to make a nice neat guide. :) I advised taking out how to Crack Shoot so you can prevent newbies from attempting it. Other then that good work.

###
12th February 2014, 01:09 AM
I don't see how the point acronyms would even get classified as RP

Certain families use them - Others don't. I just learned knowing all of the terms will help prepare you for future families that do use them.

Good guide man, really. Glad you took the effort to make a nice neat guide. :) I advised taking out how to Crack Shoot so you can prevent newbies from attempting it. Other then that good work.

I added a little part to the ending just for you :)

Zangetsu
12th February 2014, 04:02 AM
Good, Keep going on man.

You also shouldn't explain bugs, Like the cs.

Freddy
12th February 2014, 11:00 AM
Really good guide.

Joris
12th February 2014, 11:02 AM
damn this guy will definitely become admin

Kevin_Barraski
12th February 2014, 11:54 AM
Nice shit :)

Akio
12th February 2014, 01:56 PM
Haven't one of these been made before? Might have but still a good guide anyways. GG.

RivetReaper
12th February 2014, 02:23 PM
It's SARP 2014; nobody (except a handful of players) RPs anymore.

It's always 'DM this' or 'PG that' or 'wow wtf - im gona fc u'.
You can try to change this server into something better but there will always be that Level 19 who's still too fucking dense to understand that you need to RP breaking your cuffs rather than PGing them.

Regardless, nicely done.

###
12th February 2014, 03:10 PM
Haven't one of these been made before? Might have but still a good guide anyways. GG.

It was, but now that there is Crackshooting, etc.. I made a new, revamped version. Hence, v2.0 because Rey made the first one.