PDA

View Full Version : Whenever i go in teahouse, I fall..

Marshall_Jonhson
15th February 2014, 10:15 AM
So, I have this problem whenever i go in tea house i fall, when i go in other int i don't fall is there any solution for this or do i have to re-install gta ?

SlenderMan®
15th February 2014, 10:19 AM
It may just be a bug of some sort, Never ran into this issue. Try to hit your esc button as soon as you /enter and wait a few seconds and it should work.

JKings
15th February 2014, 10:23 AM
So, I have this problem whenever i go in tea house i fall, when i go in other int i don't fall is there any solution for this or do i have to re-install gta ?

Within half a second of doing /enter try pause your game(Esc) and wait about 5 - 10 seconds. If you keep falling from then, /report that you are falling and also SS your guns in-case an admin does not check your report in time.

Pending player.

Marshall_Jonhson
15th February 2014, 10:32 AM
Within half a second of doing /enter try pause your game(Esc) and wait about 5 - 10 seconds. If you keep falling from then, /report that you are falling and also SS your guns in-case an admin does not check your report in time.

Pending player.

Didn't work, I don't die when i fall in this int... I go to the middle of the sea, what should i do? re-install gta?

Lucas Maxwell
15th February 2014, 10:35 AM
Well since thats a resturant interior, you will always fall down if you got some kind of mod installed. I reinstalled the gta with no mods and it worked so.

JKings
15th February 2014, 10:52 AM
Didn't work, I don't die when i fall in this int... I go to the middle of the sea, what should i do? re-install gta?

Well, uninstall any mods as 'Thunder' stated... But, this happens to me, so, maybe try to press Esc quicker and have your game paused for 20 seconds... This happens to me, but I usually don't die as admins are active in the Helper Chat so I just ask there for a TP. Try SMS'ing an admin about it if he does not accept your report. It will bring his attention closer.

Pending Player.

Mathew
15th February 2014, 10:52 AM
http://www.upload.ee/files/3430338/Fix.rar

you're welcome

Marshall_Jonhson
15th February 2014, 10:57 AM
http://www.upload.ee/files/3430338/Fix.rar

you're welcome

gta3.img or int? I'm a bit noob within the modding shit. btw thank you :d

Mathew
15th February 2014, 11:06 AM
gta3.img or int? I'm a bit noob within the modding shit. btw thank you :d

gta3.img

Marshall_Jonhson
15th February 2014, 11:12 AM
You can close this, thank you matthew you were helpful !

Mathew
15th February 2014, 11:18 AM
You can close this, thank you matthew you were helpful !
I know i am..
Pending forummod.

Emily Grey
17th February 2014, 04:27 AM
Answered and archived !!!!!