PDA

View Full Version : Not MF or MF

Paul Walker
22nd February 2014, 12:34 AM
If now i got .... IG , and want just take a break , then i got some stuff ad money house , biz so one , could i just give them to my friends not all i got just most of them and keeping around 4m for me self if i back , is that MF ? or not

can i just give my House as a gift to a friend same as the biz , Could i ? is that MF . is that rule breaking ,

what if i want ck my self and i wont loss my stuff so i want give it to my friends just as a gift ,

need some one telling me if i want ck my self and gave my stuff to four or more from my friends is that breaking any rule ??

need more information from who know ?

thanks

Kiyomi
22nd February 2014, 02:52 AM
If you RP and ICly sell the biz/house and give money to your friend, then it is not rule breaking, and it is considered as a gift, So remember, make the deal ICLY, RP it and etc,

IF you CK, admins ban your account (Account only, not IP) And they'll ask you to make new account and they will give you the level back only, so if you CK yourself, you will lose the stuff, so i prfer you RP and make an IC deal between your friend, and tell him that you giving this biz/house as a gift, and make him sign the papers rply.

Batman.
22nd February 2014, 06:05 AM
If you want to CK, you can roleplay it fully and go to your close friends and give them money/your house/your biz as a goodbye gift or something. Just an idea.

Paul Walker
22nd February 2014, 06:39 PM
but after the ck my self , my friends could give me money or any vehicle to not start from the bottom , what if they give me my stuff back after month or more ,
so i ck my self with full rp of cours , and then get a new accont , but after some time my friends give me my stuff back , thats breaking rules , and which one ,
all i want to clear the crims and time arrest to could join comunity , so could i rp with a cop clearing them and get a new record to get a new live as making a rp deal with the cops (as what happining in real ) and then admin clear them or give me my biz money back ?

thanks for helping me

Austin Meadows
24th February 2014, 09:26 PM
Here's whats up. This is what I would do :

If you give your friends all your stuff (house,biz, cash) then CK, I would ban you

If you give your friends stuff, then continue to play on your account, cool have fun.

you're welcome

If you just give your friends your house or biz or cash when you go inactive, I also don't think it matters.

what if i want ck my self and i wont loss my stuff so i want give it to my friends just as a gift

This is retarded and I would ban you.

you're welcome

Enrique McHarley
28th February 2014, 09:57 AM
Answered!