PDA

View Full Version : Opcode

Tyga_
24th February 2014, 11:25 AM
I'm crashing on SARP because of my mods but if I go to another server I'm working fine. Me Needz Helpz

Hassan Ashas
24th February 2014, 12:05 PM
looks like you just posted it somewhere else also, why not delete that MODS?

Tyga_
24th February 2014, 12:30 PM
What do you mean 'delete that MODS' man GTA SA default looks like Call Of Duty! HELL NO

Hassan Ashas
24th February 2014, 01:05 PM
What do you mean 'delete that MODS' man GTA SA default looks like Call Of Duty! HELL NO

uhm, what do you want to say? did you installed any Modifications in the game or not? if not then make a GRR, maybe it's a problem of your spawn location

if you have then you better delete them or easy way is to re-install the GTA SA

June Shady
24th February 2014, 03:02 PM
If you just installed them and it just started crashing maybe it's your actual gta.img

Download IMG Tool: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63

Open your gta3.img with IMG Tool and press Commands > Rebuild Archive, click Yes and wait till it's rebuilded

When gta3.img is rebuilded, just exit IMG Tool

Then run your GTA and see if that helped. Usually when you install a bunch of mods some might not install correctly. This should stabilize everything. It may or may not work, but it's better than nothing.

Timmy_Jimmy
24th February 2014, 03:17 PM
If you just installed them and it just started crashing maybe it's your actual gta.img

Download IMG Tool: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=63

Open your gta3.img with IMG Tool and press Commands > Rebuild Archive, click Yes and wait till it's rebuilded

When gta3.img is rebuilded, just exit IMG Tool

Then run your GTA and see if that helped. Usually when you install a bunch of mods some might not install correctly. This should stabilize everything. It may or may not work, but it's better than nothing.

By rebuilding an archive you delete copies of the same model/texture. I doubt models or textures are causing crashes in his game. A more likely problem may be cleo mods or any .asi files you load with the game. Try using trial and error with scripts to see which scripts cause the crash.

Also it may be your spawn location like said above so you can ask an admin to offline prison you which may fix the problem.

June Shady
24th February 2014, 06:29 PM
By rebuilding an archive you delete copies of the same model/texture. I doubt models or textures are causing crashes in his game. A more likely problem may be cleo mods or any .asi files you load with the game. Try using trial and error with scripts to see which scripts cause the crash.

Also it may be your spawn location like said above so you can ask an admin to offline prison you which may fix the problem.

Not really sure though. He isn't really stating what mods he are using exactly. He needs to be more specific. That could be the problem too though.

Bosnageros
25th February 2014, 10:00 AM
Use a streamfix and re-build archive trough Alci's IMG editor

Leper
3rd March 2014, 02:50 PM
You mentioned having a couple of mods, I too have this but I backed the whole thing up with an FPS Limiter + Streamfix (Both cleo mods and can be found through google.com)

Personally, you're crashing because the current area you spawn has let's say "five car mods altogether in one place" this will basically crash your gta as it would error in loading up those mods for such a short period of time. Try downloading the above mentioned to balance your gta.

If it still continues, reduce on them mods you have, that's what I did, I removed quite a lot of vehicle mods. (Basically it's the vehicular mods that leads gta's to crash, both in Singleplayer / in Samp)

Emily Grey
6th March 2014, 05:37 AM
I'd try what Tommy Graves suggested and if that doesn't work just uninstall the mods. Gonna archive this for now since its been inactive for a while, pm a section moderator if you want it reopened.