PDA

View Full Version : Killing without RP

Pito Beats
26th February 2014, 11:15 AM
Alright, let's say i have a valid reason for killing someone, can i kill him without rp ( /me, /do ) ?

Example: Bob is my target, he killed my mommy. so i'd walk to Bob and say "Hello Bob, you killed my mother" and then i take out my spas and shoot him to death. is that allowed?

Reece.
26th February 2014, 11:51 AM
No, that's not allowed, if you're in that situation RPly, you're meant to pull the weapon out via /me then aim and shoot.

For example; /me reaches towards his waistline, tugging out his combat shotgun aiming towards X, placing his index finger across the trigger, pulling back on it once.

You cant just shoot them without RPing it mate.

_Melvin
26th February 2014, 12:18 PM
People seem to do the all the fucking time. But it's not allowed. Be the better player and do it right. RP it.

Hassan Ashas
26th February 2014, 01:08 PM
This is actually allowed, nothing in the rules state that it's prohibited - which obviously needs to be changed.

looks like you are missing KOS, KOS means killing someone with a valid IC reason though without any RP, that's not allowed

Pito Beats
26th February 2014, 01:21 PM
Alright, please correct me if if im wrong. so it's allowed? I just want to get this all clarified cause i dont wanna get prisoned for KOS!

so i've to engage them in a roleplay, an simple dialogue would be enough? like: hi bob i'm here for my revenge, and then i can rape him with my spas?

This is how i got killed :

Steven_Reyes: get out of my face
Pito_Beats: Fuck off.
Steven_Reyes: god damn fucking italians faggots
Steven_Reyes: excuse me what
Pito_Beats: Suck it.
Steven_Reyes: what
Pito_Beats: I said shut up.
Pito_Beats: Problemo?
Steven_Reyes: did u say i should suck your dick
Steven_Reyes: what
Pito_Beats: Indeed.

3 What, and then he shot me. Great! so i can do the same with other people.

Mausi Homeland
26th February 2014, 01:29 PM
I recommand you (or anyone else) to RP it at all cost.

Pito Beats
26th February 2014, 01:52 PM
Unfortunately, it's allowed, yes. I highly advise you don't do that though, it'll tarnish your reputation and could get you into some pretty deep shit and it's a bad influence to new players.

Also, after this mess, the admins will probably take a new rule into consideration about firing without roleplay.

Are your questions answered, Pito?

Yes Cesar, i believe so.

Gino
26th February 2014, 04:02 PM
Unfortunately, it's allowed, yes. I highly advise you don't do that though, it'll tarnish your reputation and could get you into some pretty deep shit and it's a bad influence to new players.

Also, after this mess, the admins will probably take a new rule into consideration about firing without roleplay.

Are your questions answered, Pito?

wut? That's KOS for sure.

Edit; KOS = Killing without RP