PDA

View Full Version : Problem

Euronymous
28th February 2014, 10:38 PM
Alright, so I got this new screen (20 inch) and I install GTA then load it up and stuff. My gta looks big as fuck. I already set the resolution to 600x800 trying the make it smaller I don't want it to take up the whole screen. Any fix?

Leper
28th February 2014, 10:45 PM
Perhaps the resolution settings for your monitor and such are the ones that's doing so, try checking it out through the control panel and apply the recommended settings for your monitor.

I'm using a 22 inched monitor.

Euronymous
28th February 2014, 10:52 PM
Perhaps the resolution settings for your monitor and such are the ones that's doing so, try checking it out through the control panel and apply the recommended settings for your monitor.

I'm using a 22 inched monitor.

Did nothing for me.

ShortyShorty
1st March 2014, 04:45 AM
maybe your graphic card is low ?

SimonW
1st March 2014, 05:37 AM
Well, I believe that GTA is set to take up your whole screen. There may not be a fix to this because this is how the game is set to be. If you wish to attempt finding it out your self you may try some googling. www.google.com

Timmy_Jimmy
1st March 2014, 07:51 AM
If you mean you don't want GTA to take up the whole screen press Alt+Enter while in game.
If you mean everything is stretched out increase your game resolution.

Also make sure your monitor resolution is as high as it can be, normally 1920x1080. You can do this by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on screen resolution.

Euronymous
1st March 2014, 09:43 AM
maybe your graphic card is low ?

Lol, you seriously think a graphics card is too low on a gaming computer yo?

Well, I believe that GTA is set to take up your whole screen. There may not be a fix to this because this is how the game is set to be. If you wish to attempt finding it out your self you may try some googling. www.google.com

Actually, when I was playing on a laptop it didn't take up the whole screen.

If you mean you don't want GTA to take up the whole screen press Alt+Enter while in game.
If you mean everything is stretched out increase your game resolution.

Also make sure your monitor resolution is as high as it can be, normally 1920x1080. You can do this by right clicking on the desktop and clicking on screen resolution.

Its as high as it is. I'll try to make the game resolution higher yo.

Also, I would like to add. When I am IG these chat colors look a little drained out.. Any fix? (look rather purple)

http://i.imgur.com/yuO6DD5.png

Nightmaid
6th March 2014, 09:09 AM
Also, I would like to add. When I am IG these chat colors look a little drained out.. Any fix? (look rather purple)

You probably have a "x16" at the end of your resolution such as 1920 x 1080 x 16, change it to 1920 x 1080 x 32

Calvin Catt
6th March 2014, 01:34 PM
Actually, when I was playing on a laptop it didn't take up the whole screen.

Change your colour depth to 32 bit
You can do this by right clicking on your desktop and clicking Graphics

Dustin Keys
7th March 2014, 10:51 AM
Pending OP - 24 hours

Enrique McHarley
15th March 2014, 12:33 PM
Inactive.

Notify a moderator if you'd like this recovered.