PDA

View Full Version : Map editor problem

Euronymous
11th March 2014, 04:03 PM
Te' problem is when I hit "test' I open it I can move for second and I freeze. Any uhhmmm.. Well... fix?

Hyder
11th March 2014, 04:04 PM
Do you have modifications installed?
If yes, I suggest installing GTA SA in separate folder just for mapping.

Euronymous
11th March 2014, 04:15 PM

Ye, I do.

Euronymous
12th March 2014, 04:09 PM
Sooo, I do it on a clean gta.. Still freezes.

Andy
13th March 2014, 06:17 PM
I suggest you to re install your GTA without any mods, because it may freeze your game sometimes and wont' be able to start samp_debug

Euronymous
13th March 2014, 09:40 PM
I suggest you to re install your GTA without any mods, because it may freeze your game sometimes and wont' be able to start samp_debug

Watts.
14th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Turn your map legend off from the Display Options (not sure if it's there or somewhere else, just check).

Leper
14th March 2014, 04:46 AM
Try your single player, if it works / not, then there's still something you lacked in uninstalling, remember gta3.img locks onto your "models" folder when you replace something, so delete it via right clicking the "locked .img" and "delete" it with the use of your IMG editor tool.

Here's a photo of what I meant:

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/60m1p2ld374ru65plkoc.png

Notice the lock symbol? (Mods = vehicles, weapons, radars, graphics, etc. tends to save as it's locked even tho` you reinstall your gta completely)

PS; After deleting, just reinstall it again, this time the gta3.img's the original one. Hope it helps.

Euronymous
14th March 2014, 06:50 AM
Turn your map legend off from the Display Options (not sure if it's there or somewhere else, just check).

I'll do that later.

Try your single player, if it works / not, then there's still something you lacked in uninstalling, remember gta3.img locks onto your "models" folder when you replace something, so delete it via right clicking the "locked .img" and "delete" it with the use of your IMG editor tool.

Here's a photo of what I meant:

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/60m1p2ld374ru65plkoc.png

Notice the lock symbol? (Mods = vehicles, weapons, radars, graphics, etc. tends to save as it's locked even tho` you reinstall your gta completely)

PS; After deleting, just reinstall it again, this time the gta3.img's the original one. Hope it helps.

Sigh, I got two gta folders... A clean one and one for mapping. Actually read for once.

Mathew
14th March 2014, 07:45 AM
I'll do that later.

Sigh, I got two gta folders... A clean one and one for mapping. Actually read for once.

>sigh hates it when people dont read for once.
>doesent read that he may still have the mods up in the mapping folder of the game.

Euronymous
14th March 2014, 03:52 PM
>doesent read that he may still have the mods up in the mapping folder of the game.

Don't have mods at all.. Completely clean.

Euronymous
14th March 2014, 03:54 PM

Don't have mods at all.. Completely clean.

Watts.
14th March 2014, 05:29 PM
Will you just try doing the legend thingy?

Euronymous
14th March 2014, 06:43 PM
Will you just try doing the legend thingy?

I'll try

Agent Cole Phelps
16th March 2014, 03:40 PM
I'll try

Do you still need assistance?

Pending poster - 72 hours

Bella
19th March 2014, 06:22 PM
Been over 72 hours resolved