PDA

View Full Version : Question about N/C

Hassan Ashas
16th March 2014, 03:56 AM
Okay, so actually I want to confirm 1 thing here..

I joined SARP as Hassan_Ashas and then NC'ed to Hassan_Ashas_Khan and then to Hassan_Eagle, I want to know that can anyone else use my old names? like Hassan_Ashas?
2-3 Months ago, I heard a rule that no one can do it but I am not sure so want to confirm it. According to Tommy, it's not allowed to use someone's previous name..

Thanks in advance

Sam_Neil
16th March 2014, 04:03 AM
As far as I remember you're not allowed to use someone's previous names without their consent. But I'm not one hundred percent sure as it's not written on the server rules & regulations.
Perhaps we should await for an admin to clarify this, preferably a high ranking admin.

Peter_Barraski
16th March 2014, 04:30 AM
I don't think they're allowed to use another player previous names or it will be considered as "Impersonating" him and could get them banned permanently for doing that.

Albania
16th March 2014, 11:11 AM
as far as I know its allowed, beacuse I had a name David_Willson and the guy who had this name told me to N/C
so its allowed, yes.

Mathew
16th March 2014, 12:44 PM
Its not allowed.

Leper
16th March 2014, 01:09 PM
Specifically, I mentioned it's not allowed /if/ you CK'd that character, as far as I know, if you CK your last name, admins will ban it from the community; so if ever you use /and/ log in with that name, you'll get banned as well.

But /if/ you just NC'd w/o applying the CK rule on the character, you can change back to your old name.

But, to make sure..

Pending admins.

Agent Cole Phelps
16th March 2014, 03:24 PM
You can change back to any name you want as many times as you want, unless that character CK'd. No player is allowed to switch to any previous name that is CK'd either, nor are they allowed to switch to a known name.

Pending player

Agent Cole Phelps
16th March 2014, 03:24 PM
You can change back to any name you want as many times as you want, unless that character CK'd. No player is allowed to switch to any previous name that is CK'd either, nor are they allowed to switch to a known name.

Pending player

Hassan Ashas
17th March 2014, 01:19 AM

Pending player
if you are sure then Thanks a lot. Archive this........