PDA

View Full Version : BRB lose connection

Blaze™
17th March 2014, 09:21 AM
when i go BRB (Tabbed) I automatically lose my samp connection its possible to fix it? or everyone have the same problem like me

Todd Stark
17th March 2014, 09:31 AM
If you tabbed for 15 minutes or more, there's a script that kicks you automatically out of the game that's why you lose connection.

Peter_Barraski
17th March 2014, 09:35 AM
when i go BRB (Tabbed) I automatically lose my samp connection its possible to fix it? or everyone have the same problem like me

No, there is an AFK auto-kicker; if you tab for more then 15 minutes, you will be automatically kicked out of server so it says "Server closed the connection"

KyleML
17th March 2014, 10:37 AM
I tab then try to click resume game,it crashes...

Teflon
17th March 2014, 10:39 AM
i have same problem, not even auto kick even if i tab for 1 min

on my brother pc i don't experience the problem. lets solve this guys!

Leper
17th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Any mods installed? It's probably your gta or your PC / Laptop itself, at times, Windows 7 (Home Premium) tends to crash the game whenever tabbing or just by pressing "ESC".

This problem's hard to fix and I'll just suggest for you to not tab in game if it continues.

Blaze™
17th March 2014, 01:32 PM
No, there is an AFK auto-kicker; if you tab for more then 15 minutes, you will be automatically kicked out of server so it says "Server closed the connection"

I see Server losed connection retrying and its not afk auto kicked because after 1 min tabbed automatically "Server losed connection retrying..." 2-3 times this message then joined again

Hyder
17th March 2014, 01:35 PM
If you tab out for a few minutes, and you see " Reconnecting " message, it means your connection is working slow.
For example, you tab out, open up your browser, open up too many tabs in it or you start downloading something, it'll happen.

Agent Cole Phelps
17th March 2014, 06:31 PM
Any mods installed? It's probably your gta or your PC / Laptop itself, at times, Windows 7 (Home Premium) tends to crash the game whenever tabbing or just by pressing "ESC".

This problem's hard to fix and I'll just suggest for you to not tab in game if it continues.

You know, no offense to a fellow helper but... I'm tired of everyone saying "do you have mods installed?", like sometimes it makes sense, but this time it doesn't...

On another note, how many seconds/minutes can you tab for till you get kicked out of?

Pending Original Poster

Blaze™
20th March 2014, 07:00 AM
You know, no offense to a fellow helper but... I'm tired of everyone saying "do you have mods installed?", like sometimes it makes sense, but this time it doesn't...

On another note, how many seconds/minutes can you tab for till you get kicked out of?

Pending Original Poster

i think about 1 minute have times when i go about 10-20 sec tab and i lose connection

Salvador
20th March 2014, 11:44 PM
i think about 1 minute have times when i go about 10-20 sec tab and i lose connection

Are you using a cracked version of GTA SA by any chance?

Blaze™
21st March 2014, 11:27 AM
Are you using a cracked version of GTA SA by any chance?

Yes but i have the same SAMP on my brother laptop and there you can tab when you want you can stay 3 hours tabbed if you want and when you back in game its not losed connection

Agent Cole Phelps
22nd March 2014, 05:53 AM
Personally, I don't think this is an issue. I'm going to close this, only because Ayan said the same issue happens to him in /hc. So if you really think this is an issue, then post this in the Bug Reports.