PDA

View Full Version : Sa camhack

KyleML
17th March 2014, 04:07 PM
Hello guys, I have a problem with my cam hack it all started like this : I was using SA CAM HACK Yesterday and it didn't crash my game, but now I try to run it and it just crashes my game... I've tried every single method on the internet and it is not working...

My PC Specs(Not sure if needed but here they are)
Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU 3.10GHz
4GB RAM

Hyder
17th March 2014, 04:13 PM
Can you tell us which SA CamHack are you using?
If you're using it on SARP, you'll need admin's permission to use it first. (That's what admins told me long ago.)

KyleML
17th March 2014, 04:26 PM
Can you tell us which SA CamHack are you using?
If you're using it on SARP, you'll need admin's permission to use it first. (That's what admins told me long ago.)

I think I was using SA CamHack 1.2.
Wait why admins permission?I'm gonna record some good stuff...

Teflon
17th March 2014, 05:33 PM
hacks are not allowd sir

Agent Cole Phelps
17th March 2014, 06:37 PM
Hello guys, I have a problem with my cam hack it all started like this : I was using SA CAM HACK Yesterday and it didn't crash my game, but now I try to run it and it just crashes my game... I've tried every single method on the internet and it is not working...
But I know that Agent Cole Phelps can help me! :D

My PC Specs(Not sure if needed but here they are)
Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit)
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2100 CPU 3.10GHz
4GB RAM

Thank you for request only me, but that's not entirely needed. There are plenty of people on here, who can assist you with what you need, especially for what you need at this moment. I've never install any mods, so this really isn't my department, you could maybe ask some of the people in Modifications Section, as they may know.

I think I was using SA CamHack 1.2.
Wait why admins permission?I'm gonna record some good stuff...

Admin permission is needed for the hack cam, because it can be used to MG/PG, and could also be used for other abuse stuff. You could possibly get banned for using it without admin permission.

hacks are not allowd sir

99% of all hacks are allowed, this isn't really considered a hacks. Please read next time before you just post.

Matt™
17th March 2014, 07:26 PM
Whilst this thread exists, would you enlighten me as to how you got it to work in the first place? It always crashes instantly whenever I try it.

KyleML
18th March 2014, 03:12 AM
hacks are not allowd sir

Its not a hack...You just place ur camera wherever you want and take some shots -.-

Levi Westbrook
18th March 2014, 03:22 AM
I think I know what you mean but it can still be abused like if you were to look around cornes for cop ect. and while raiding HQ's you would be able to PG/MG the fuck out of it when using it.. It could get you banned but you might want to get permission from admins first.

KyleML
18th March 2014, 07:58 AM
Alright, using sa camhack with no permission=ban
Any fix??

KyleML
19th March 2014, 04:11 PM
I think I know what you mean but it can still be abused like if you were to look around cornes for cop ect. and while raiding HQ's you would be able to PG/MG the fuck out of it when using it.. It could get you banned but you might want to get permission from admins first.

I know what you mean, but my purposes were, me and my friend parachuting and I wanted to take some good shots.

Agent Cole Phelps
19th March 2014, 06:45 PM
Just uninstall it?

KyleML
19th March 2014, 06:47 PM
Just uninstall it?

Tried many times...

KyleML
19th March 2014, 06:56 PM
Bella posted resolved so I posted back,but she probably missed the Thread...

Agent Cole Phelps
19th March 2014, 06:57 PM
Wait what was really answered, since it isn't fixed??

She misread it, anyways, I'll keep this open to see if someone else can handle this.

Levi Westbrook
20th March 2014, 02:40 AM
Unistall the whole of GTA or delet it and then re-install it if you have it on disc or how ever you have it saved. (you evil little torrenter you know you did) make sure that everything is deleted mod and shit.

Or got to start control pannel > Uninstall and check if the mod you installed is there, if it is uninstall it.

If none of this works I'm sorry to tell you but your probably fucked.

KyleML
20th March 2014, 12:14 PM
Unistall the whole of GTA or delet it and then re-install it if you have it on disc or how ever you have it saved. (you evil little torrenter you know you did) make sure that everything is deleted mod and shit.

Or got to start control pannel > Uninstall and check if the mod you installed is there, if it is uninstall it.

If none of this works I'm sorry to tell you but your probably fucked.

Can't uninstall the mod in control panel...

Andy
20th March 2014, 12:21 PM
Now tell me what appears when you go to control panel and click on '' remove '' button?

Matt™
20th March 2014, 12:24 PM
Program files > Rockstar Games > San Andreas

Delete your installation manually. Then reinstall. Try again.

Agent Cole Phelps
20th March 2014, 02:01 PM
Program files > Rockstar Games > San Andreas

Delete your installation manually. Then reinstall. Try again.

This should fix his problem. Now this guy is thinking outside of the box..

Agent Cole Phelps
20th March 2014, 02:01 PM
double post, sorry

KyleML
20th March 2014, 03:23 PM
Now tell me what appears when you go to control panel and click on '' remove '' button?

There is no icon to uninstall the mod...

Mafia
20th March 2014, 05:03 PM
Method 1
Try deleting the GTA_sa.set file in My Documents -- GTA Sa User Files -- GTA_sa.set ( You might find it somewhere here only )

Method 2

You don't really need any icon just go to control panel ... Go to uninstall program... Then choose GTA sa and then uninstall .. After this go to the directory where you installed the game and delete all the files if they were not removed in system uninstallation ... Remove them .. Open the game setup ... Install GTA in complete new directory and it should work out for sure..

Andy
20th March 2014, 05:27 PM
There is no icon to uninstall the mod...

If there is no icon to uninstall it, then it's not even installed properly, so go to the folder where you installed it, and hit the ''uninstall'' button. Or even remove the whole folder.

KyleML
21st March 2014, 08:12 AM
Never mind...Don't need camhack any more...

Bella
21st March 2014, 08:59 PM
Never mind...Don't need camhack any more...

Resolved