PDA

View Full Version : Forums.

Dominic
21st March 2014, 03:20 PM
Well, I honestly have no idea what's wrong with this but when I set a avatar it comes up with this. http://prntscr.com/32umco I've used them before it's EVERY single picture I use no matter what it is.. any help?

( Seem retarded posting this, but I'm just not good at forums lol. )

Enrique McHarley
21st March 2014, 03:32 PM
You should upload the image from your computer instead of uploading the image first and copy the URL. Tell me if you've tried and if not, tell me if it worked. Uploading it from the computer usually resizes the image automatically.

Dominic
21st March 2014, 03:34 PM
Ye, that's what I'm doing and it's coming from that.

Agent Cole Phelps
21st March 2014, 06:37 PM
Resize the image yourself on Paint, unless the picture is transparent, then use photoshop, and resize it there.

Dominic
21st March 2014, 09:55 PM
Resize the image yourself on Paint, unless the picture is transparent, then use photoshop, and resize it there.

Lol honestly, I think I'm to lazy for that is there anyway to fix the actual way to just upload it from my computer?

Agent Cole Phelps
22nd March 2014, 12:53 AM
Lol honestly, I think I'm to lazy for that is there anyway to fix the actual way to just upload it from my computer?

If the forums doesn't want to do it, then php doesn't want to convert the image for you, and send it to the database like formatted. It might be for multiple reasons, but, in a sense, no there is no way to fix it.

June Shady
22nd March 2014, 12:18 PM
PM me over the Avatar and I'll do it myself. Your image needs resizing fam.

Dominic
22nd March 2014, 12:29 PM
Alright, thanks for the help. I guess this can be closed.