PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?

Passive
25th March 2014, 02:56 PM
Hi, I've been playing in this server for about 2 weeks now, in this time and even before so, I had heard a lot of trash talk about this server.
From badly thought out rules to bad community, I've heard just about everything bad about a RP server being said about this server.

In my two weeks playing, I learned that a minimum of 70% of the players are indeed DMers and about 0.1% actually care about other people's game experience.

I had a good experience aside from being randomely shot at about 10 times a day and carelessly told to report here and therefore spend most of my game time just reporting people in this website, or spamming /report and pretending somebody cared enough to take a glance. Honestly I don't have enough disk space to take that many screenshots.

Either way, today I have been admin prisoned for running away from a DMer. Oh wait sorry, he said ''HANDSUP'' before trying to DM me, so according to the admins, it doesn't count as DM xD. However I am in big trouble for running away rather than standing there and being DMed, oh David you sure went and broke some rules now!

Honestly, I could waste my time pointing out the many many ways in which this server is wrong, but really I know you're just going to look at this like it's just some angry person complaining and ignore the truth completely. After all, I'm certain that's how you got this way in the first place.

What you should try understand is the most angry complaints you get right now are also the most valid ones.

I'd like to end this post by finally releasing these words which I, and A LOT of other people have been doing their best to hold inside:

Fuck off, you're a bunch of hipocritical, selfish people who only want to make money off of a game that doesn't belong to you.
These are people's options in your server, pay real money, DM, Abuse new players using the terribly written rules to your advantage, or grind their entire fucking lives out to enjoy a little bit of the game.

I hope you die of a heart attack for suddenly realizing what you're doing.

Euronymous
25th March 2014, 02:58 PM
Hm, that just an opinion. If you wanna leave, leave. Don't spread your negative bullshit here.

Kristian
25th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Ture, SARP has NO fucking RP at all... it has come to an RPG server.

RP = Roleplaying
RPG = Roleplaying game

Unless I am mistaken.

We can't do much about you being deathmatched; there'll always be someone who ruins for others. Unluckily enough, you were a victim for triggerhappy idiots. Have fun, next time, post in spam. It's the right seciton.

Matt™
25th March 2014, 03:06 PM
You aren't forced to play here man. I agree that the server could really do with alot of improvements but honestly dude, If you don't like it, you'll have to get over it since I doubt it's ever going to change.

Kristian
25th March 2014, 03:28 PM
Agree with this if I'm honest. Who said us Scots were cunts?

Scots aren't; Scotty is.

I got a tip for you, if you usually hang out at frequently visited places (e.g Gym), you're bound to be deathmatched. What you should do is finding certain places that might be safer, perhaps that would be the key to survive without being DMed.

Dylan.
25th March 2014, 03:41 PM
This section, Is used for server and forum related Questions and answers about, many different things. Not the place to voice your opinon on what you think, you can use the General dicussions (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?28-General-Discussions) or Spam (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?165-Spam) sections for that

Dustin Keys
25th March 2014, 04:22 PM
I'm sorry you haven't had a pleasant time here. I really hope you find some people you can trust and play with. That's probably the best thing to do it hang out with other people that will have your back when this might happen again.

As Dylan said, this section is for asking questions about the server and the script itself. If I'm not mistaken, I don't see a question being asked in this thread and because of that I am going to close this. If you would like to discuss it with others feel free to post this in the General Discussions section or the Spam section as many people check that.

Dustin Keys
25th March 2014, 04:22 PM
Closed.