PDA

View Full Version : The Fight Club

Darren Fox
29th March 2014, 02:20 PM
I asked Smo Z, the executive admin and he told me he dont mind me selling it, but rules says i cant sell mappings.
But this fightclub is part of the script, and i bought it, means it was sold before.
So my question: I can sell it or not ?
If i cant sell it i would like a refund.

Jayson
29th March 2014, 02:22 PM
didn't you just 'buy' it.

Flux
29th March 2014, 02:25 PM
Was there any point in you buying it? You only bought it yesterday... Pointless.

Anyway those type of mappings with the special commands should be fine to sell I'm sure. Just not the mappings with no scripting at all.

Che Guevara
29th March 2014, 02:25 PM
didn't you just 'buy' it.

well "he" did
he bought it and he tried to re-sell it for more money and someone was bitching him because its a rule break.

Darren Fox
29th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Yes i 'BOUGHT' it, as i told yuo before from House.
House is retired admin now, So I can sell it? I got the password means i am the owner..

Che Guevara
29th March 2014, 02:33 PM
House is retired admin now, So I can sell it? I got the password means i am the owner..

If you "know" the password that doesn`t mean you are owner of the club. It must say your name on donation and if you even bought it you will need proof for it.
That happened to Andrew as far as i know, he is the owner of Welcome Pump and someone else has sold it to some bolt niggas
So watch out nigg

Darren Fox
29th March 2014, 02:37 PM
Lol check the IC section, House already announced i bought it and ia m the owner.

Leper
29th March 2014, 03:22 PM
Lol check the IC section, House already announced i bought it and ia m the owner.

Yes, but he warned you that anyone with the idea of what the password is can sell it to another player as well.

And the question's already answered, you mentioned you bought it from another player, then sell it to your desire.

Answered

No need to spam the thread anymore.

Keven Ruthless
30th March 2014, 12:04 AM
Darren,you always do this,you buy it and then selling it the next day,you should just use the fight club insect of selling it to make more profit.

De$hawn
30th March 2014, 12:20 AM

I have the password of my moms laptpp. Doesn't mean I own it.

Watson
30th March 2014, 05:58 AM
And the question's already answered, you mentioned you bought it from another player, then sell it to your desire.

He didn't buy it from a player.

I told you to PM Rey/Kyle if you want to be sure.
http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?79848-New-HQ-Mapping-Policy
That thread says no and I'll set this to answered for now.