PDA

View Full Version : Dcing after 20-30 minutes of playing!

Vidmor
30th March 2014, 06:19 AM
Hey, I got this fucking annoying problem since last week Or more !
When I log in and player for like 20-30 minutes I get DCed and cant log back in :|
I have to restart my labtop and wait for a hour to be able to log in again!
I dont know what to do, tried lots of things , even Re installed samp and GTA!
Eh.. I want to know how i can fix that problem, I keep Dcing in important times , While im in middle of big rp or talking to admins about my HQ and things, thats really really really annoying!
Thanks!

Tanush
30th March 2014, 07:22 AM
Strange, does this include your browser or your browser is fine in that hour you're not able to connect

MadClown
30th March 2014, 07:38 AM
AH suggestion-I had problem pretty close to your one, I once logged in and I immediatly stuck like froze. It happened for few days I asked admin to prison me OOC'ly for 1 second (helped) but a soon as I went outside I froze again.
Here is how i fixed my problem-I uninstaled FULLY ANY folder or data pack connected to GTA (SS"es all documents all shit like that)
And reinstaled game, BUT, I did not downloaded it from the same place I instaled the one what kept me rashing (BEfore it started to crash it worked good)
So my suggestion uninstal all gta sa related files. ANd download gta from another place. (inculing samp )

Vidmor
30th March 2014, 07:48 AM
Strange, does this include your browser or your browser is fine in that hour you're not able to connect
Just game! My browser work fine!
And Renzo , I tried that too,didnt worked :|

Pito Beats
30th March 2014, 07:52 AM
oskol

Morteza
30th March 2014, 07:54 AM
Be tokhmemon baw

Kiyomi
30th March 2014, 07:57 AM
Could you please tell me when this problem appeared? like a date, around what date?

Pooya
30th March 2014, 08:02 AM
Its your country (iran) they blocked UPD ports, so yeah, RIP

Vidmor
1st April 2014, 07:09 AM
Yeah actually noticed that they had blocked all of American Ips.... But eh, other Iranian get DCed too but they are able to log back in! Like Pito, Bu i cant log back in :|

Provide
1st April 2014, 07:17 AM
I have the same problem Vidmor, I can't login again :(

Dominique Houston
1st April 2014, 07:48 AM
I have the same problem Vidmor, I can't login again :(

I don't know if this would work but.. I suggest the admin's let people from Iran to use VPN's, since your government blocked all of the american ip's. It would be the only way..

Leper
3rd April 2014, 10:16 AM
Awaiting Player's response, 24 hours

Was the issue solved and answered?

Leper
5th April 2014, 10:14 AM
Answered

Player didn't respond anymore.

Vidmor
5th April 2014, 11:21 AM
Just want to say " No" So eh.. can use this , if i get Dced in any rp , and if that player Fced me, i can prove my problem with this!
Thanks!

Dylan.
6th April 2014, 11:49 AM
This can be Archived now as it has been Answered

Illuminati
10th April 2014, 08:49 AM
Kos keshe nadoon, Internete Irane, Obama dare koonetoon mizare hahahaha

XxMacadelicsxX
13th April 2014, 07:19 PM
Oh

XxMacadelicsxX
13th April 2014, 07:20 PM