PDA

View Full Version : National security agency.

Khalifaa
17th April 2014, 09:41 AM
Whats that?

Kriz
17th April 2014, 09:43 AM
google it to know what it does, but its a new faction in sarp ahahaahah

Kiyomi
17th April 2014, 09:49 AM
The National Security Agency (NSA) is a U.S. intelligence agency responsible for providing the United States government with encrypted communications (information assurance) and the reading of encrypted communications (signals intelligence) of other nations. The NSA also creates and maintains secure computer network operations for the U.S. Government and prepares for network warfare

right now, its replacing the high-court.

Apparently that they changed it back to Highcourt, so we still not sure..

###
17th April 2014, 09:49 AM
http://www.nsa.gov/

Anakin_Skywalker
17th April 2014, 10:12 AM
That's the faction that handle the garbage.

Kristian
17th April 2014, 10:37 AM
There's none. It was edited by someone (some people assumed smo?) without consulting Donte 'bout it. It has been reverted to High Court as far as the new usergroup tells me.

Leper
17th April 2014, 10:40 AM
It's said to be a new faction that would handle confidential things in game! Although a few knows of it, I'd suggest you to PM / VM the members in the said Usergroup to know more.

Pending Player's response, 24 hrs

Kristian
17th April 2014, 11:13 AM
It's said to be a new faction that would handle confidential things in game! Although a few knows of it, I'd suggest you to PM / VM the members in the said Usergroup to know more.

Pending Player's response, 24 hrs

It was meant to be, but they never consulted Donte about it, as far as I got to know from John and Donte's conversation over VMs.

Reece.
17th April 2014, 11:47 AM
It's National Security Agency, they are very good with technology. You should watch Enemy of the state, that film is based on NSA.

The National Security Agency (NSA) is a U.S. intelligence agency responsible for providing the United States government with encrypted communications (information assurance) and the reading of encrypted communications (signals intelligence) of other nations. The NSA also creates and maintains secure computer network operations for the U.S. Government and prepares for network warfare. Originating as a unit to decipher code communications in World War II, it was officially formed as the NSA by President Truman in 1952. Since then, it has become one of the largest of U.S. intelligence organizations in terms of personnel and budget, operating under the jurisdiction of the Department of Defense and reporting to the Director of National Intelligence.

The NSA is tasked with the global monitoring, collection, decoding, translation and analysis of information and data for foreign intelligence and counterintelligence purposes, including surveillance of targeted individuals in U.S. territory. The agency is authorized to accomplish its mission through clandestine means, among which are bugging electronic systems and allegedly engaging in sabotage through subversive software. The NSA is also responsible for the protection of U.S. government communications and information systems. As part of the growing practice of mass surveillance in the United States, the NSA collects and stores all phone records of all American citizens.

Khalifaa
17th April 2014, 12:53 PM
Close this, thanks niggers.

Agent Gideon
17th April 2014, 01:14 PM
This question has been answered. Please do not post here anymore.

Khalifaa
17th April 2014, 01:29 PM
This question has been answered. Please do not post here anymore.

eofaeoufnhaef

fuck the police

Khalifaa
17th April 2014, 01:57 PM
hahahaha emily infracted me, fucking cunt

Watts.
17th April 2014, 02:40 PM
Umm, answered and archived I guess.