PDA

View Full Version : Got...

Daniel_Dravus
18th April 2014, 01:56 PM
wrongly accused of cheating on LSPD test. I literally sat and studied the fucking handbook. What should i do?

Kristian
18th April 2014, 01:58 PM
Try to be reasonable and speak with the LSPD person who denied you. There's no exact recipe for this. If you believe it was corruption, send an in-character PM to their Internal Affairs.

Daniel_Dravus
18th April 2014, 02:02 PM
I kept asking what was his reason and he said "Cheating, it will be on forums" Never correctly addressed the issue. I feel this should be OOC, considering i was RPly at a table in the PD - writing on a paper with a pencil. Both hands on my desk and i cheated? Thats non RP to accuse me of it and also PG. Dont you think?

Watts.
18th April 2014, 02:25 PM
The recruiter may be corrupted in characterly. Try to ask him for reasons on why you've been denied.

You can always send an IC PM regarding the so "corrupted" recruiter to the Leader of the faction.

If you think the player broke a roleplay rule such as MG or PG, you can always post a complaint against him or her via the forums with valid evidence.

Pending player.

Joe Fisher
18th April 2014, 02:27 PM
According to him you were checking the handbook while you were interviewed, so he had the right to deny you

Destiny
18th April 2014, 02:32 PM
If you were banned from joining PD you could pm the TnR division leader or the faction leader/co-leader.
If that doesn't work out and you're still banned from PD you can make a ban appeal using this format > Click Me! (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?106128-Los-Santos-Police-Department-Ban-Appeal-Format)

Daniel_Dravus
18th April 2014, 02:42 PM
I was checking the forums supposedly but where is the proof? I did not once tab out and go to the forums. I studied for the damn test and now on my application he is saying they have a reason? Whats the reason? I answered the question good? Isnt that what the PD wants? A guy who knows what he is talking about? IRL you study weeks for a test like this. I took 5 hours to study.

So now he has a reason but no proof? Reason for this? And can his statement be overruled or something? That i can enter the LSPD now?

Watts.
18th April 2014, 02:52 PM
In that case, you'll have to talk to the LSPD Chief (leader).

Watts.
21st April 2014, 03:32 PM
Inactive, archived.

VM me if you want this back.