PDA

View Full Version : Question about inactivity

ZackWinters
19th April 2014, 12:07 PM
Hi guys. I just want to ask what are the things a player might lose or will surely lose if inactive? I heard some of them lost their houses. Anything else? What about the cars? Thank you.

Aldo
19th April 2014, 12:09 PM
Hey , You should check this : http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?73187-Policy-updates-on-Businesses-Houses-and-fines

ZackWinters
19th April 2014, 12:15 PM
Hey , You should check this : http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?73187-Policy-updates-on-Businesses-Houses-and-fines

Checked. Question 1: It says 3 months. What if the player goes online for an hour every 2-3 weeks. Do we consider that as inactive or active? Question 2: Do admins have logs of who went online/logged and the number of hours they stayed online? Thank you.

Kiyomi
19th April 2014, 12:33 PM
Checked. Question 1: It says 3 months. What if the player goes online for an hour every 2-3 weeks. Do we consider that as inactive or active? Question 2: Do admins have logs of who went online/logged and the number of hours they stayed online? Thank you.

Admins do indeed have logs providing the minute,second that you left/joined

if you're in-active for 2 months and 29 days and u logged in and then out straight away, then you're considered as an active members and nothing will get your stuff removed.

IF you have a business, you'll need to restock it, leaving it un-restocked for 7 days will get the business to be removed from you.

Watts.
19th April 2014, 12:35 PM

They can check logs for when a player has last logged in or was active. That can also be done in game. I'm not sure about the hours played though.

If you log in only for 1 hour in every 2-3 weeks that will be considered inactive.

ZackWinters
19th April 2014, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the help. You can now close this thread.

Agent Cole Phelps
19th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Basically, if the player hasn't logged on for a solid 3 months, they lose their house... That's it.

Watts.
19th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Answered and archived.