PDA

View Full Version : NON-RP Question

Klaus™
8th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Hey Guys, I wanna know that I was RPing to Kill a Player when I was Typing to Killing him Then he started to shot another PLayer ( his reason : It's 'not PG coz another player was stealing my car )

His behavior is RP or not ?

_Rallo_
8th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Two options: lets say that the man you killed was called 'Greg' for the example.
1. If when you RPed killing 'Greg', and 'Greg's car was stolen OOC'ly by a troll, then his action is okay.
2. If when you RPed killing 'Greg', and 'Greg's car was stolen IC'ly and properly, then his action invalid and 'Greg' should get prisoned.

Tanush
8th May 2014, 03:44 PM
If the player was down knocked out or something, it can be PG.

De$hawn
8th May 2014, 03:48 PM
if the person was a sheep, he was definitly pging.

Makorox
8th May 2014, 03:51 PM
Hey Guys, I wanna know that I was RPing to Kill a Player when I was Typing to Killing him Then he started to shot another PLayer ( his reason : It's 'not PG coz another player was stealing my car )

His behavior is RP or not ?
Well, if you were in the middle of typing, and haven't roleplayed killing him yet, and he turns and shoots, it is not PG, but it is DM and Non-rp behaviour, Although, if he was already killed RPly, then he turns and started shooting, yes, it IS PG. Either way, he has broken rules, and if you feel it is necessary, you can post an FC on him with valid evidence here http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?21-Player-Related

Two options: lets say that the man you killed was called 'Greg' for the example.
1. If when you RPed killing 'Greg', and 'Greg's car was stolen OOC'ly by a troll, then his action is okay.
2. If when you RPed killing 'Greg', and 'Greg's car was stolen IC'ly and properly, then his action invalid and 'Greg' should get prisoned.

There is no such thing as getting your car stolen OOCly, because everything that happens is IC, besides for hacks/glitches/etc.

Klaus™
9th May 2014, 01:45 AM
Thank you, Sir.
So , that was Non-RP behaviour .

Watts.
9th May 2014, 03:15 AM
Answered and archived.