PDA

View Full Version : Camera photos won't save.

Moses_Cuba
12th May 2014, 07:11 PM
I had the F8 problem due to windows 8 but Windows + Print Scrn was a way around it, but I joined san news and when i take a photo with my camera, it doesn't save? Is there anything I can do about this?

Andy
12th May 2014, 07:13 PM
I think I've seen some people having this problem, I think re-instal should help you. Try reinstalling your GTA

Flux
12th May 2014, 07:17 PM
Are you sure you have the option to save photos to gallery on in your menu? If you have then I can't help you much but I had this issue. I even tried a complete re-install of my operating system (not just because of this issue don't worry), that didn't fix it.

If nobody can solve this for you then look at using this mod to remove the crosshair: http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=comments&cat=124&start=896&id=22263. From there you can just use F7 as normal and press F8 to take the picture.

Emily Grey
12th May 2014, 07:31 PM
You can usually fix the issue on Windows 8 simply by changing your resolution. If you go to your desktop, right click it, click screen resolution, a box will pop up that tells you your computers resolution that windows is running on, if you set that to the same thing in game under display options it should work when you press F8. If not you can press the Windows Button+PrtSc at the same time and it will take a picture and save it to My Pictures. You can also use a program like FRAPS or Dxtory to take screenshots.

http://i.imgur.com/GYHXQs3.jpg

Watson
12th May 2014, 07:37 PM
Try what Emily said, pending player.

DeLiveR
13th May 2014, 12:47 AM
If all the above does not work take screen shots with fraps...
My suggestion.

Moses_Cuba
13th May 2014, 01:04 PM
No, I use windows + PRNT SCRN for taking screen shots. But when I want to take a shot with the IG camera it doesn't work

Calvin Catt
13th May 2014, 01:15 PM
No, I use windows + PRNT SCRN for taking screen shots. But when I want to take a shot with the IG camera it doesn't work

Only work around I can suggest is to take a screenshot of yourself in camera view.

Alex
13th May 2014, 02:46 PM
Do you mean with the camera which you can obtain from sex shop?If that's so you have to turn on something from settings. Settings -> Video -> Store photos to galarey.

Moses_Cuba
15th May 2014, 04:17 PM
It's on.

Kristian
15th May 2014, 04:25 PM

A) Check GTA:SA Userfiles -> Gallery.
B) Aim with the camera and press F8.
C) Aim with the camera and use an alternative program to take picture.

All I can think of at the moment, as the technical shizzlewizzle is not my thing, really.

Illuminati
16th May 2014, 03:27 AM
I tried what Emily and Calvin said, still not working...

I have the same problem by the way.

Tiger Woods
16th May 2014, 04:05 AM
Change the resolution IG the same as on your desktop, I had the same problem but it's fixed now.
Don't forget to save the changes or it will not help.

Chris_Lacoste
17th May 2014, 06:24 AM
I had problem with camera on F8 too and still not working so I placed fraps on F8 it's same and you can ss as much as you want no limit :D and every screenshot is like this :3
http://i58.tinypic.com/153wd1k.jpg

Watts.
18th May 2014, 09:16 AM
Pending Player 24 hours

Salvador
18th May 2014, 09:49 AM
Camera Pictures are saves in my documents so.

Documents>GTA San Andreas Use Files>Gallery Those are camera pictures.

Now with screen shots on windows 8 the issue is since the game is "older" then some, GTA fails to create a "path" to save the files there for each time you press F8 it does not save, Hopefully Kye the lead developer of SAMP will decide to create a path for SS's to save for you windows 8 users. I mean you could create the path your self but that is a bitch if you don't know how I would recommend taking SS's with fraps if that's the case.

I hope I could help you with this issue and wish you luck upon coming to a solution,
http://images.cooltext.com/3739983.png

Watts.
19th May 2014, 03:49 PM
24 hours has passed.
Archived, VM me of you want this back.