PDA

View Full Version : Is this money farmng?

Barraski
14th May 2014, 02:13 AM
Hi, my main account is level 30 and when i was level 27-28 like four-five months ago i transfered 2.5m to the alt, now after 5 months if i give the money back to my main is that money farming?

Stefan Heiler
14th May 2014, 02:21 AM
Yeah, it is. You can give your ALTS money, but you can't give your money from your ALTS to your main account.

Main > Alt - That's okay.
Alt > Main - Bannable.

Flux
14th May 2014, 02:22 AM
Yep it is classed as money farming. It's fine to give it to your alt but you cannot give it back to your main account whatsoever.

When you give cash to your alt. account, the only thing you can do really is use it on that account.

edit; nvm someone posted above with a good explanation

DeLiveR
14th May 2014, 02:33 AM
It is classed as Money Farming as you were told, but if you quit from that alt you should have asked an admin's permission to do so.

Kiyomi
14th May 2014, 02:43 AM
And if you really want to get your money back, try asking admin if you can leave around 500k in that alt and take the rest to keep stuff balanced.

Nightmaid
14th May 2014, 03:46 AM
All of the four answers above this are wrong. Money farming does NOT mean transferring money from alt to main, it means transferring the starting money of an account you've just made ( aka the 30k you get when you register ) and then stopping the usage of that account. Even the rule says that, "Money Farming / Materials Farming Money farming is utilizing the starting money of a new account and then discontinuing your use of said account in favor of another account. "

To always stay safe, keep 30k on the account that you're transferring money to another from.

Watts.
14th May 2014, 07:35 AM
Quoting Neko's answer.

Pending player.

Barraski
14th May 2014, 07:41 AM
All of the four answers above this are wrong. Money farming does NOT mean transferring money from alt to main, it means transferring the starting money of an account you've just made ( aka the 30k you get when you register ) and then stopping the usage of that account. Even the rule says that, "Money Farming / Materials Farming Money farming is utilizing the starting money of a new account and then discontinuing your use of said account in favor of another account. "

To always stay safe, keep 30k on the account that you're transferring money to another from.

I had my face like this O_O reading all answers untill i got to yours, obviously it's bullshit if i can't take my 2.5m back, thank you so much for the answer. +1 rep.

And this can be closed/Whatever, thanks Watts.

Watts.
14th May 2014, 02:27 PM
Abswered and archived.