PDA

View Full Version : Crash Problems

Hassan Ashas
17th May 2014, 12:32 AM
Hello!!!!

um, actually nowadays, I am facing a very weird that whenever I go to some public place ( sometimes, when I go outside of the interior ), I crash and when I log back in, I don't even get a single sec to write something and BOOM! Crashed again.
Is there any solution of this? I don't think that it is a problem of my computer or net because this is the internet which I used before to go on Public places and stay there for hours....

Thanks in advance.

( . Y . )
17th May 2014, 03:32 AM
Probably the Mods you are using, try to remove them and see what happens.. Those are the things that crashes your game.

Hassan Ashas
17th May 2014, 06:57 AM
Probably the Mods you are using, try to remove them and see what happens.. Those are the things that crashes your game.
Have zero mods

( . Y . )
17th May 2014, 07:04 AM
Try reInstalling your SAMP application if it wouldn't work . Then your GTA is the problem, reInstall it.

Illuminati
17th May 2014, 08:00 AM
Hello!!!!

um, actually nowadays, I am facing a very weird that whenever I go to some public place ( sometimes, when I go outside of the interior ), I crash and when I log back in, I don't even get a single sec to write something and BOOM! Crashed again.
Is there any solution of this? I don't think that it is a problem of my computer or net because this is the internet which I used before to go on Public places and stay there for hours....

Thanks in advance.

Simple bug, i will tell an admin to offline-prison you.

Tiger Woods
17th May 2014, 08:24 AM
Hassan, send a Visitor Message to a Senior admin+ and he will offline prison you, You're bugged.

Pending player 12 hour.

Hassan Ashas
17th May 2014, 08:42 AM
Try reInstalling your SAMP application if it wouldn't work . Then your GTA is the problem, reInstall it.
Going to do this, will post here after reinstalling both things...

Simple bug, i will tell an admin to offline-prison you.

wait wait wait

Oh GOD!
I said that I can easily log into the game and can play but can't go out of the interior or in the public places. I don't think that it is associated with that bug from any point of view

DeLiveR
18th May 2014, 04:41 AM
Your PC might be getting it hard or something, I mean to much weight at once, you should trying to use a lower resolution, it might help, helped my friend in a similar situation.

Watts.
18th May 2014, 09:17 AM
Pending player.

Salvador
18th May 2014, 09:41 AM
I'll admit to me it sounds like you have 1 of 2 mods, Bullet hole or Vehicle, But you say you don't so try the following.

Download Cleo(Make sure to install cleo with "Run As admin")
http://cleo.li/download

Then install the following mod, Use the depositfiles download link all the other ones are bull shit Russian servers that make you do a survey.
http://www.gtaall.com/gta-san-andreas/cleo/38014-anti-crash-dl-gta-samp-03z-v1.html

I hope this will solve your issue,
http://images.cooltext.com/3739983.png

hassanabidali
18th May 2014, 04:18 PM
Same thing is happening to me, I don't have cleo or anything, it seems like my character never loads and just crashes again.

( . Y . )
18th May 2014, 05:40 PM
Same thing is happening to me, I don't have cleo or anything, it seems like my character never loads and just crashes again.

Download a CLEO4 and install it, before installing mods, be sure you have all the files for modifying.

Watts.
19th May 2014, 04:12 PM
Archived upon the poster's request.