PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7's Theme.

_Rallo_
20th May 2014, 01:14 PM
Another question I couldn't' find an answer is,
I am using windows 7 Aero theme, I edited my own costum Aero theme [Like you know, everybody can do, color-change, etc.] and every time I run the GTA San Andres, my theme goes deafult.
Like I enter SAMP -> Double click the SA-RP server -> 'Connect' -> *And in this moment the theme goes deafult* -> The game runs.

Something can I do?

Calvin Catt
20th May 2014, 01:17 PM
I used a Windows 7 computer for about 2 years on SARP, never managed to come across anything for this.
What's the big deal anyway? lol

Timmy_Jimmy
20th May 2014, 01:17 PM
Does it change the theme whilst the game is running or does it stay that way until changed back manually?
If the prior that's the way it's meant to be.

_Rallo_
20th May 2014, 01:22 PM
Does it change the theme whilst the game is running or does it stay that way until changed back manually?
If the prior that's the way it's meant to be.

When the game is on, the theme goes deafult, when I close the game, I don't have to change it back manually, it just comes back.
But why does it go deafult everytime?

_Rallo_
20th May 2014, 01:23 PM
Like:

Before;
http://i.imgur.com/li6SrBW.jpg

While the game is running;
http://i.imgur.com/pZWOu83.png

Edit:
Do NOT pay attention to the background screen, it changes automaticaly, thats the point of the theme.

Alex
20th May 2014, 01:27 PM
i think it raises ur fps a lil if it goes to defeault, i might be wrong tho.

Timmy_Jimmy
20th May 2014, 01:33 PM
It doesn't change for me on Windows 8. Right click the gta_sa.exe icon. Go to properties and try running it in different compatibilities until you find the one that works. If that doesn't work I saw some guy on youtube saying adding the program for data execution prevention list will work but try the compatibilities first.

Watts.
20th May 2014, 01:36 PM
Pending Player.

_Rallo_
20th May 2014, 01:59 PM
It doesn't change for me on Windows 8. Right click the gta_sa.exe icon. Go to properties and try running it in different compatibilities until you find the one that works. If that doesn't work I saw some guy on youtube saying adding the program for data execution prevention list will work but try the compatibilities first.

I already know that guy on youtube and I saw that tube, I tried and it wasn't helpful.
I'll try the compatibilities too and I'll see whats goin on.

Pending Player.

Keep it pending for now please.

Agent Gideon
20th May 2014, 02:32 PM
It does everytime for me. It's done for purpose, some people doesn't have a good PC. It's not really big deal, if you ask me.

Timmy_Jimmy
20th May 2014, 02:34 PM
It does everytime for me. It's done for purpose, some people doesn't have a good PC. It's not really big deal, if you ask me.

I'm pretty sure this is not PC spec related. My PC is more than capable of running GTA and when it used to have Windows 7 the same issue came up.

( . Y . )
20th May 2014, 05:47 PM
I'll tell you that's not a problem bro, that occurs when you run games with heavy needs in Processor, even if I play Assault Fire(Online Game) it turns my PC into Default theme but goes back when quitted.. But if you try light games the Aero theme will not go to Default theme. Maybe when it turns to Default theme it gives some free space so you can run heavy games in your PC, hope it could help.

Timmy_Jimmy
21st May 2014, 07:03 AM
I'll tell you that's not a problem bro, that occurs when you run games with heavy needs in Processor, even if I play Assault Fire(Online Game) it turns my PC into Default theme but goes back when quitted.. But if you try light games the Aero theme will not go to Default theme. Maybe when it turns to Default theme it gives some free space so you can run heavy games in your PC, hope it could help.

It's because San Andreas is outdated and it's most probably a compatibility issue. If you think it's "heavy games" that cause this why does it not happen when I run games like Metro Last Light or Bioshock Infinite on Windows 7?

Stefan Milojkovic
21st May 2014, 07:15 AM
Maybe because GTA San Andreas requires that theme or mode

_Rallo_
21st May 2014, 07:45 PM
Solved, helper you may close it.

Agent Cole Phelps
21st May 2014, 11:49 PM
Closed.