PDA

View Full Version : Problem with my car dissapeared

Jann_Kirkshaw
29th May 2014, 05:10 PM
My car dissapeared form the park place. i bought a gps to find it and the gps said that my car was in the sea. I went to that place and i didnt see the car. Today i've tried to /trackcar again, but a message appear saying that my car hasnt installed gps. i've tried with /towcar, but hasnt worked.
So, how can i solve this problem? Now i have lost a 400k car and 350k gps.
Please help me, an admin said to me to ask here.
Thanks

Fook
29th May 2014, 05:57 PM
Make sure you were in the right /park place when you did /towcar. If you were in the right /park place and still your vehicle didn't appear contact an senior admin or above to aid you in the situation.

DeLiveR
29th May 2014, 06:00 PM
You need an admin to teleport the car to you, it might be bugged same as happened to me once, it may be registered under a couple names, or stuck in an interior, you need head admin+ to TP it or some regular admin with hacks to take it out.

Watts.
30th May 2014, 03:03 AM
Pending player.

Jann_Kirkshaw
30th May 2014, 01:25 PM
My car appeared when i did a fast towcar, but without gps installed.

Watts.
1st June 2014, 07:30 AM
So, has this been solved?

Buzz_McNab
1st June 2014, 09:26 AM
My car appeared when i did a fast towcar, but without gps installed.
If you have proof that you had GPS installed before the incident then make a Game Related Request and an admin will refund you in game if it gets processed.

Tiger Woods
2nd June 2014, 04:26 AM
Sometime when an admin respawns the cars vehicles will be bugged inside the water.
/report IG for an admin they will TP the car outside the water, then /park the car wherever you want.

Jann_Kirkshaw
2nd June 2014, 05:01 PM
I did a GRR and now i'm waiting to be solved. Thanks for your answers.

James_Roe
2nd June 2014, 05:07 PM
I suggest you have a look for any SS's showing that you have paid for GPS as the admins will not refund it to you without evidence

Watts.
6th June 2014, 03:03 AM
Answered and archived.