PDA

View Full Version : Guide help

Marcus_Walters_
10th June 2014, 07:53 AM
So yesterday I made a guide and it's still not posted in Guide&Tut. section. Why?
I had an auto message saying that someone has to review it and approve it, or something like that.I understand.
But why is it taking to long? I mean, it's just a simple guide, seriously..

Flux
10th June 2014, 08:32 AM
It needs to be approved and most of the forum admins got their permissions removed so that's why. Probably a large number of users waiting to be confirmed too.

I'll try get it sorted so you don't need to wait for it to be approved.

Tiger Woods
10th June 2014, 08:36 AM
Admins are busy at the moment, be patience and it will be posted.
Most of the admins forum mods are taken away.

Marcus_Walters_
10th June 2014, 10:46 AM
It's finally there. But now there's another problem. It seems like moderator needs to approve every single post I make in that section, even if I'm just replying to my own thread. Is it the same with every player or is just my account bugged/doesn't have permission to post there?

Hassan Ashas
10th June 2014, 11:28 AM
It's finally there. But now there's another problem. It seems like moderator needs to approve every single post I make in that section, even if I'm just replying to my own thread. Is it the same with every player or is just my account bugged/doesn't have permission to post there?

well, I just posted on it and it appeared there without any problem so yes, it is probably your account only.

Marcus_Walters_
10th June 2014, 11:34 AM
well, I just posted on it and it appeared there without any problem so yes, it is probably your account only.

Most likely, yes. Thank you for your feedback. I'll try contacting an admin to sort it out.

Watson
10th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Answered.