PDA

View Full Version : Game Related Problem

Joe Grotti
10th March 2015, 02:57 PM
Alright so this is kinda weird.
I did not recently downloaded any modifications
But my game just freezes... And my CPU Usage increases to 100%
As well as I can hear the fan.. It gets loud.
I try to relog. But after that it still freezes..

10th March 2015, 04:57 PM
Try cleaning the cooler inside, and every other component, including CPU.
Maybe you should put some more thermal paste on your CPU.
And try running the game on low settings, too.

Alexei
10th March 2015, 06:15 PM
Your CPU is most likely broken so my advice - and it took me a while to think of this - is to buy a new CPU!

If you keep overloading it it'll just fuck your entire PC up.

Clark.
10th March 2015, 06:31 PM
Awaiting Player

Joe Grotti
11th March 2015, 11:46 AM
I will attempt all of these options. Also I need a suggestion for a CPU

Joe Grotti
13th March 2015, 05:29 AM
Alright I checked my system specs. And I am not sure that it might be because of my specifications

2.5GB RAM
Phenom 9850 Quad-Core CPU
Radeon HD 3870 GPU

Frank Malcom
13th March 2015, 06:17 AM
Well, I had a similar problem like this on my old PC, overheated CPU most likely. And I was told to buy a new one, but instead I cleaned it with a vacuum cleaner or a blower, the mother board, and around the processor especially. Then take off the ram, and clean it with alcohol or CD cleaner, you can also rub the copper part of it with a rubber gently.
After trying all these attempts, if you have failed, you can buy a new power supply, and a new processor fan (I have tried all that, so don't worry.)

Slice Walshy
13th March 2015, 07:17 AM
Look what to do, go to google and type this, sixtytiger download Anti-Crash that will help.

Joe Grotti
13th March 2015, 07:58 AM
Well, I had a similar problem like this on my old PC, overheated CPU most likely. And I was told to buy a new one, but instead I cleaned it with a vacuum cleaner or a blower, the mother board, and around the processor especially. Then take off the ram, and clean it with alcohol or CD cleaner, you can also rub the copper part of it with a rubber gently.
After trying all these attempts, if you have failed, you can buy a new power supply, and a new processor fan (I have tried all that, so don't worry.)

I will try that.. I usually never open the RAM... or stuff like that. I just clean it with a vacuum cleaner every month

Joe Grotti
13th March 2015, 03:19 PM
I've fixed the problem. There was dust on my CPU

Frank Malcom
14th March 2015, 05:38 PM
I've fixed the problem. There was dust on my CPU

I told you, Enjoy xD

Joseph Kennedy
15th March 2015, 07:38 AM
Answered