PDA

View Full Version : Reversed forum namechange.

Petrushkin
12th March 2015, 01:35 PM
In-Game Name: Irrelevant
Date: 12/03/2015
Your Question:
Hi, i'm El Lobo, but since this data base bug occured and part of it was wiped so was my namechange. Is it possible to recover my namechange or anything like that..?

Agent Cole Phelps
12th March 2015, 01:43 PM
If you had your name before the wipe happened, just make a FRR to request it back to w/e you had it at.

Petrushkin
12th March 2015, 01:44 PM
Oh, sweet. Is it possible to request a different one though? Or I can only used one I had before?

Francis Thompson
12th March 2015, 02:37 PM
well, if ur forum account got deleted, then create a new one with any name u want, but if it not deleted, u can post a Forum Related request to get refunded (forum name, veteran tag...)

PS; they are not refunding posts or reputations powers

Petrushkin
12th March 2015, 02:40 PM
well, if ur forum account got deleted, then create a new one with any name u want, but if it not deleted, u can post a Forum Related request to get refunded (forum name, veteran tag...)

PS; they are not refunding posts or reputations powers

Am familiar with that. Although I would love to get my forum name back, because this is my first original acc.

Clark.
12th March 2015, 02:49 PM
As mentioned up there, you can make a forum related request, here. http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=89

Check this thread as well: http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/showthread.php?127044-Forum-Account-Refund

Awaiting Player

Francis Thompson
12th March 2015, 02:51 PM
the forum rollback, so u can post a FRR to N/C back

Petrushkin
12th March 2015, 04:18 PM
Thank you for these useful replies. I've posted a FRR regarding my forum name. Consider this awnsered.

Bilal.
12th March 2015, 04:34 PM
Oh, sweet. Is it possible to request a different one though? Or I can only used one I had before?

Make a FRR to get your name back, and no you can't request a different one.

Petrushkin
12th March 2015, 05:12 PM
Make a FRR to get your name back, and no you can't request a different one.

Please read comment above yours...

Francis Thompson
12th March 2015, 05:33 PM
Thank you for these useful replies. I've posted a FRR regarding my forum name. Consider this awnsered.

Okay, feel free to VM/PM me for anything else ;)

helpers will Answer/Archive this.

Joseph Kennedy
13th March 2015, 11:20 AM
Answered