http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Stivi_RoyalLevel:
18Date:
13/03/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
No idea..Screenshot of the Incident:
http://i61.tinypic.com/qsp6x2.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I have no idea why I wrote /newb and no /ad and yes it was a M/C and my friends replied, but no one unmuted me.Additional Information:
Anything to add more.

Gino
14th March 2015, 01:17 AM
Your screenshot doesn't show what you wrote in /newb, it just shows you getting muted. Do you have any other screenshots?

Awaiting Player.

Stivi
14th March 2015, 04:28 AM
No, I wrote /newb /ad [LF] Blood Donor... it was a M/C..

Clark.
16th March 2015, 07:09 PM
Usually when you get muted, you get a warning along that & the helper himself announces it over /newb, telling you to not repeat the abuse. If the helper did so, do you know what helper that muted you? However, your screenshot is not providing the necessary information that we need; what you wrote on /newb. To determine whether it was abuse or not. As usual when incidents like this happens, you might wanna contact helpers directly and explain yourself (/helpers, and /sms).

Kash
17th March 2015, 10:32 AM
Muted by Klash Smith.

server_log.txt:[13/03/2015 13:29:28] [cmd] [Klash_Smith] /nmute 51 perm

Pending him.

Klash
17th March 2015, 10:38 AM
/n was changed to /newb for a reason. It is hard to believe that you MC'd /newb with /ad, that's why I didn't hesitate to mute you.

Kash
17th March 2015, 11:05 AM
/n was changed to /newb for a reason. It is hard to believe that you MC'd /newb with /ad, that's why I didn't hesitate to mute you.

Next time notify over the newb chat so they are sure who muted them. I had to do a thorough search in order to find out who muted him.

The mute stays as it is, the command was. changed from /n to /newb for a reason, now if you are using it for another purposes, we won't reward you but ofcouse mute you. That's almost impossible to believe whatever you just said, what you did can't be categorized as misschat for sure. You gotta be more careful in future.

Closed.