PDA

View Full Version : [2 questions] Possible to make a such a big event? Question about unban.

PerfectWheelSpin
23rd March 2015, 11:49 AM
In-Game Name: N/A (I don't want to give out my name. I will create a new account. I got a bad reputation on my server account. Can't blow my cover.)
Date: 23/03/2015
Your Question:
Alright, I'm gonna be unbanned on this month's 25th, and when it will be 25th, can I post on my appeal for an unban, since my time's over? QUESTION 2 - Can I RP messing up a power plant and make a major failure at the reactor, causing radioactive stuff fly all over SA? For 1-2 hrs?

Elijah van Meijer
23rd March 2015, 11:53 AM
Alright, I'm gonna be unbanned on this month's 25th, and when it will be 25th, can I post on my appeal for an unban, since my time's over?

Yes, you can post on your ban appeal to remind them that you should be unbanned.

Can I RP messing up a power plant and make a major failure at the reactor, causing radioactive stuff fly all over SA? For 1-2 hrs?

You have to talk to an admin about that considering how it affects everyone else in the server. PM a couple admins and see what they say. You can find the admins on the Staff Roster. I'd recommend speaking with a Senior Admin and above. Try and PM the rather more active admins.

Awaiting player, 24 hours.

PerfectWheelSpin
23rd March 2015, 11:59 AM
Answered, thanks.

Donald DiVittorio
23rd March 2015, 12:28 PM
Answered