JayJay_
23rd March 2015, 02:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jayson_WashingtonLevel:
3Date:
23/03/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Donald_DiviTorrio? (not sure about the spelling of surname)Screenshot of the Incident:

https://i.imgur.com/6LFa6qy.png
https://i.imgur.com/FU7A5ap.png
State the reason for your appeal:
What happened was,

The server was lagging, and I just joined the game, I asked if the server is lagging and then I get a /warn.
I then waited for the lag to stop, so I can sms Donald (66 is his phone number) and tell him I didn't mean to do anything bad and I've joined literally 2 secs before I got warned. He then told me to appeal on the forums, and so I am here.

I didn't mean to troll or nothing, you can see in the ss's that I've just joined.Additional Information:

Gino
23rd March 2015, 02:29 PM
Pending Donald.

Elijah van Meijer
23rd March 2015, 04:35 PM
Your screenshots don't show what happened after you unlocked your car. The second screenshot shows you locking your car.

I need to know if you saw Donald's entire message or just the part where he continued it

(... be warned, please keep it for server related Q/A, thank you.)

Pending player, 24 hours.

Justin Fakie
23rd March 2015, 07:53 PM
Your screenshots don't show what happened after you unlocked your car. The second screenshot shows you locking your car.

I need to know if you saw Donald's entire message or just the part where he continued it

(... be warned, please keep it for server related Q/A, thank you.)

Pending player, 24 hours.

Pretty sure it wouldn't matter if there's chat lag
(P.S. I don't know if I'm allowed to post here)

Elijah van Meijer
23rd March 2015, 07:58 PM
Pretty sure it wouldn't matter if there's chat lag
(P.S. I don't know if I'm allowed to post here)

Even if it's lagging text still shows up, there could be a small delay or a massive delay but the text shows up eventually. I need to know if he saw the first segment of what Donald was writing.

Donald DiVittorio
24th March 2015, 01:17 PM
On the server was a huge lag due to some reasons and i advertised on /newb: " Yes, server is lagging, please stop use newbie chat to ask that or you'll be warned, please keep it for server related Q/A, thank you."
Anyways, he's not having the /timestamp activated, but what i can see from his screenshots, between he unlocked and locked again his car, good seconds passed and i think he saw the entire message.
IMO his warn should stay.

JayJay_
25th March 2015, 03:01 PM
I didn't see the message, I swear. I wrote the message, his message on newb popped up, and then some time after, mine did. I swear I didn't mean to troll or nothing. Can I have my warn removed?

Clark.
27th March 2015, 04:28 PM
I didn't see the message, I swear. I wrote the message, his message on newb popped up, and then some time after, mine did. I swear I didn't mean to troll or nothing. Can I have my warn removed?

As I can see, Donald did nothing wrong. It was really messy on /newb, with everyone constantly asking if there was lag or not, and therefore he told everyone to stop asking the same question, by saying the next one would get warned. We could check logs and see whether you got Donalds message or not (before you typed your /newb). But since it was really lagging during that time and you might've had chat lag, we'll go ahead and remove your warning, but in the future, try to keep /newb for server/script related question & answers only.

Contact any helper in-game to get your warning removed. (The helper that removes it, notify me)

Resolved