PDA

View Full Version : Who approved?

King Hazard
25th March 2015, 04:06 PM
Who approved the LSPD recruitment interview to be TS3 only? Since when people are being interviewed through ts3. Oliver made it clear back then that there must be rp and interviews was done through typing for proof and not through ts3. I just need someone to answer my main question which is " Who approved the LSPD recruitment interview to be TS3 only? " What if ur unable to communicate or just don't wanna conversate with certain individual(s) on a personal level?

Elijah van Meijer
25th March 2015, 04:08 PM
You're better off PMing Oliver, Claude, Cliff Gambit, Justin Phelps or Klash Smith.

Since Klash & Justin are helpers, I'll leave this to pending them.

Pending Justin or Klash.

Gino
25th March 2015, 04:16 PM
TS3 is a simple way to communicate, instead of using /r for example which takes time and will delay you ofcourse. Oliver made a rule that you must atleast roleplay giving/taking a badge, and not just /invite with the interview through TS3. Here's the rule:

Factions who decide to hire players through teamspeak are now required to properly roleplay everything ingame before doing so. This ensures factions to roleplay properly and makes rule two easier to uphold.

If everyone can communicate properly through TS3, it would me much easier and the LSPD would be more organized ofcourse.

King Hazard
25th March 2015, 04:20 PM
TS3 is a simple way to communicate, instead of using /r for example which takes time and will delay you ofcourse. Oliver made a rule that you must atleast roleplay giving/taking a badge, and not just /invite because to made the interview through TS3. Here's the rule:

If everyone can communicate properly through TS3, it would me much easier and the LSPD would be more organized ofcourse.

Awaiting Player.

I'm talking about recruitment only. It's slows people down to type and chase people that's why dispatch was created. I don't get why it's made that you can only join the LSPD through ts3 interview.

Elijah van Meijer
25th March 2015, 04:23 PM
I'm talking about recruitment only. It's slows people down to type and chase people that's why dispatch was created. I don't get why it's made that you can only join the LSPD through ts3 interview.

They're trying to insure that the recruits can speak English properly and have a microphone & TS3 installed for future purposes (dispatch, pursuits, etc).

Any other questions can be directed to Justin Phelps (Head of TnR), Oliver (Faction Director), Claude (Asst. Faction Director), Klash Smith (LSPD Deputy Chief) or Cliff Gambit (LSPD Chief).

King Hazard
25th March 2015, 04:36 PM
They're trying to insure that the recruits can speak English properly and have a microphone & TS3 installed for future purposes (dispatch, pursuits, etc).

Any other questions can be directed to Justin Phelps (Head of TnR), Oliver (Faction Director), Claude (Asst. Faction Director), Klash Smith (LSPD Deputy Chief) or Cliff Gambit (LSPD Chief).

I'll VM then to look at this also...

I'll VM them to look at this and contact whoever IG. I'm putting Josip and Phelps in the spotlight here since a member said it was them ( including Klash ) who came up with this idea. Josip didn't respond to me when I asked him IG so I waited 15 minutes to see if he's afk and then decided to make this thread to get a answer from someone on why the only point of Entry to the LSPD is through TS3 interview.

I thought the purpose of the biography was to see one english skills. Upon entry they can ask that you join ts3 and say something, but it shouldn't be that you either speak or not be recruited...

Agent Cole Phelps
25th March 2015, 06:22 PM
Josip has insisted on this rule, and it is to be followed, I myself don't care if people have a microphone at all, or w/e, I just want people in teamspeak in LSPD, so I can yell at them without using /r or /s or w/e. As for recruiting people on teamspeak, this is also Josip choice, as I myself am not allowed to change it otherwise. He wants to make sure people he hires can speak, so that's why that's the way it is.

Killay
25th March 2015, 06:31 PM
What a rule. What about for the others who doesn't contain a TS3 mic?
Change it again, nobody gonna join on this faction

Josip
25th March 2015, 06:43 PM
Well.. Chief, Deputy Chief and me made decision. We are High Command and we lead the faction. Don't like it? Apply for LSFMD or SANG.

Quality > Quantity

This enhances gameplay and quality of our patrols / chases by almost 100%. All those in LSPD can tell you, is it easier for them to help me in chase while I tell them direction I am going and where I am or to follow /bk that is bugged and that they're not able to see.

On another note... I didn't see any IRL officers calling for assistance in chases and report their location via SMS. You are on roleplay server where we try to be as realistic as possible. So if you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be making accusations you are.

OT: Don't bother to quote or discuss this with me because I am not going to argue with you over anything on any thread in these forums.

Killay
25th March 2015, 06:52 PM
Well.. Chief, Deputy Chief and me made decision. We are High Command and we lead the faction. Don't like it? Apply for LSFMD or SANG.

Quality > Quantity

This enhances gameplay and quality of our patrols / chases by almost 100%. All those in LSPD can tell you, is it easier for them to help me in chase while I tell them direction I am going and where I am or to follow /bk that is bugged and that they're not able to see.

On another note... I didn't see any IRL officers calling for assistance in chases and report their location via SMS. You are on roleplay server where we try to be as realistic as possible. So if you knew anything about anything, you wouldn't be making accusations you are.

OT: Don't bother to quote or discuss this with me because I am not going to argue with you over anything on any thread in these forums.
Just a simple question. Are you going to talk while being tested?

King Hazard
25th March 2015, 06:56 PM

Quality > Quantity

Who's arguing over a thread, Got my answer you guys can close this. I just needed a valid statement to make a case about the retarded reasoning behind this. Thank you.

Elijah van Meijer
25th March 2015, 06:56 PM
Answered.