PDA

View Full Version : Bann

Annnn
29th March 2015, 06:19 AM
In-Game Name: Giorgi_Kvekvecia
Date: 29/03/2015
Your Question:
permanent banned accounts could be unbanned ? or it won`t be unbanned i mean never i want to make my account temporary at least

Armin
29th March 2015, 06:36 AM
You can try posting your ban appeal after couple of months, if the rule broken is not that much severe and the admin team decides that you have served alot of time banned , then there is still a chance you can get unbanned.

Apart that, if you are banned for hacking than your account will never get unbanned.

Bilal.
29th March 2015, 08:32 AM
In-Game Name: Giorgi_Kvekvecia
Date: 29/03/2015
Your Question:
permanent banned accounts could be unbanned ? or it won`t be unbanned i mean never i want to make my account temporary at least

It depend on your ban reason, try making a ban appeal requesting a full account reset, good luck.

Joseph Kennedy
29th March 2015, 10:14 AM
You need to post a ban appeal here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=71), it really depends on the reason. Good luck.

Awaiting player

Elijah van Meijer
30th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Permanently banned is permanently banned unless you can contact a Head+ administrator on a separate platform. However they have made this rule set on stone and there is no longer a way to bypass it, if you are permanently banned - you are permanently banned.

Answered.