http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Alwyn_VargasLevel:
23Date:
17/03/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
Sil WheatleyScreenshot of the Incident:
http://tinypic.com/r/2lbnjmo/8State the reason for your appeal:
Well I was muted for high-level abuse. I agree that what I did was wrong, but in no way was I trolling or joking around. I just lashed out to a stupid comment on /newb and got muted for it. Sil can explain. But I feel the need to assist the server in whatever way that I can, and I just want to be un-muted so that I can continue to help people on /newb.Additional Information:
I appealed before but it was closed because I didnt have a SS, I don't have a SS of the exact situation, but this is proof that I'm muted.

Sil
4th April 2015, 03:15 PM
Please remind me of what you said, so I can explain why I muted you.

You should have atleast a screenshot of you 'abusing' in /newb, so we can see that you were not abusing.
I did warn+mute a couple of high levels lately, but those were obviously trolling.

For example: If you are level 23 and you say "why everyone is dming me ??!!" (not you, someone else did that yesterday), then I warn him, as he is a high level player and he should know that /newb isn't for that.

You cannot be unmuted, if you don't have a screenshot of what you said in /newb.

Alw'
4th April 2015, 04:36 PM
I don't have a screen shot of what I said, but I can explain what happened.
So this happened during that time when SARP was constantly getting DDOS'd and the lag was immense throughout the server. So a nub asked on /newb, 'why does SARP have so much lag?' Or something like that, and Luka Thorne, replied to it saying, 'because SARP is coming to an end' or something to that extent. All day other people had been using similiar comments, and I jsut got pissed off, and raged at Luka, on newb, saying 'Fuck off Luka, don't abuse.' And I got muted, this won't happen again.

Sil
4th April 2015, 04:39 PM
I don't have a screen shot of what I said, but I can explain what happened.
So this happened during that time when SARP was constantly getting DDOS'd and the lag was immense throughout the server. So a nub asked on /newb, 'why does SARP have so much lag?' Or something like that, and Luka Thorne, replied to it saying, 'because SARP is coming to an end' or something to that extent. All day other people had been using similiar comments, and I jsut got pissed off, and raged at Luka, on newb, saying 'Fuck off Luka, don't abuse.' And I got muted, this won't happen again.

I probably muted you, because you were insulting someone over /newb.
You didn't ask nor answer a question, so I made the right decision by muting you.

Next time be more careful with what you say and just /sms him.

Alw'
4th April 2015, 04:44 PM
I probably muted you, because you were insulting someone over /newb.
You didn't ask nor answer a question, so I made the right decision by muting you.

Next time be more careful with what you say and just /sms him.
Indeed.

Elijah van Meijer
4th April 2015, 04:45 PM
No valid evidence of original situation presented, closed.