http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
Jizzy BoneLevel:
46Date:
05/04/2015Appealing For:
MuteInvolved Helper:
NoneScreenshot of the Incident:
- - -State the reason for your appeal:
I think my account got bugged with the recent ban I got because when I got unbanned I lost my house, cars and I was banned from newbie and AD's so yeah I'd like to be unmutedAdditional Information:
I think I was 1 or 2 warns in case you need to refund them too

Elijah van Meijer
5th April 2015, 03:43 AM
I don't get why you would be muted from newbie if your account was reset?

Jizzy Bone
5th April 2015, 04:00 AM
I don't get why you would be muted from newbie if your account was reset?

To be totally honest I don't remember be'eing muted from both things before getting banned, mostly from newbie because as you know I was trying to get helper, so yeah but I might be wrong and I got muted for some shit maybe, but I'm almost sure I wasn't muted.

When I saw your question I was about to ask over /newb if this happen to often -.-

Elijah van Meijer
5th April 2015, 11:55 PM
I did some investigating and you have 9 warnings. I'm feeling like the mute is legitimate and you're using the opportunity of you getting unbanned to get unmuted.

Unless you can get an admin to check logs, you're not being unmuted, sorry Jizzy.

Jizzy Bone
6th April 2015, 12:06 AM
I did some investigating and you have 9 warnings. I'm feeling like the mute is legitimate and you're using the opportunity of you getting unbanned to get unmuted.

Unless you can get an admin to check logs, you're not being unmuted, sorry Jizzy.

As I said, I might be wrong and I got muted fairly, and I just got unbanned I wouldn't exploit this taking the risk of getting banned again lol and it's fine ty bro

Elijah van Meijer
6th April 2015, 12:07 AM
Archived.