5th April 2015, 05:45 PM
Tutorial. [Under Construction]

Contents:
1. How to Rp and rules.
2. Dealing
3. Reporting
4. Jobs and how to earn money?
5. How to join families/factions.

Hello, and Welcome to San Andreas Roleplay. This is for all the newbies, enjoy.

1. How to Roleplay and Rules.

Roleplay means to describe your characters actions, like your in real life playing yourself. You can Roleplay whatever you want a gangster, cop, medic, good guy, mobster etc.. Try to use heavy words in your Roleplay, this is a valid Roleplay.
"/me extends his right arm out towards Ryan, as he attempts to give him a lighter."
This is invalid which is Powergaming. /me "extends his right arm out towards Ryan , punching him in the throat, causing him to die.
Okay now you know how to Roleplay now the rules which might be a little hard for you.
Rules:
MG Metagaming - To Mg something u don't no or stuff you can't say irl such as "sir plz give me 5k for lvl 2 i newbie friendly"

PG Powergaming - To force Roleplay towards others such as this /me "flys to the Suns crust, dancing inside it."or it can be something you can't do irl like irl can u fly to the sky? No, that's P.G something you can't do is P.G try to think if you do it before Rping it.

DM Deathmatch - Killing someone without a reason like if I see you bang bang dead.

KOS Kill On Sight - It's pretty obvious from the name, even if there is little Rp in it, it's still Kos or DM.

RK Revenge Kill - If like I killed you, you get really mad that you find me and kill me. When you die you lose 30 minutes from your memory and can't go back no matter what.

CS Car Surfing or Crack Shoot - Car Surfing is when you stand on a car while it's moving irl if you do that you would fall and MIGHT die. Crack shoot is exploiting a bug with C to shoot faster it's only accepted in paintball.

CR Car Ramming or Chicken Run - Car Ramming is hitting someone with your car, and Chicken Running is running in circles to avoid getting shot.

CP Car Parking - Ramming someone with your car to death.

BH Bunny Hopping - Running while jumping to run faster.

HB Heliblading - When you kill players with your blade you can get banned for it.

SK Spawn Kill - When someone spawns at the hospital, you kill him.

DDB Driver Driveby - Abusing a bug to Driveby while driving.

Faction Rules:

RT Rush Tazing - Tazing someone while aiming a gun at you.

Tazing in the water - If you taze someone in the water he would die (Not script wised)

Dealing:

When your dealing illegal items, you can't /ad even with codes.
These /ads can get you muted + fined "/ad selling drugs and mats pls buy i lvl 1."
In order to sell them try to go to the gym and /l[ow] "Selling Baking Soda and Green apples."
Valid Reports:

When your reporting try not to use caps, and be patient. Use /report for valid reasons such as "ID 69 is SAing /spec him!""ID 21 is ban evading from Ryan Adams to Ryan Adamms" "ID 18 hacked a minigun and he's Dming at the gym!" Invalid reports: "hi i new can I have money everyone has cheetahs and don't need taxi wtfff" "DMER CUT MY DICK OFF HELP" "Pooya it's me Michael Jackson give me a tiki and we will bff"

Jobs and how to earn money?

You can find jobs all over Los Santos, and to get them just type /getjob > /Accept job.

Bodyguard: You can find this job located at the Ganton Gym.
Command: /sellvest 2k to 10k.
Other Command: /guard 2k to 10k.

Arms Dealer: This job is located behind the big ammunition. You need to sell guns or mats to players to gain money.
Commands: /getmats, /sellgun, and /sellmats.

Taxi Driver: This job is located in Unity Station you need to pick up players and take them to a location they requested.

Commands: /fare

Drug Dealer: This job is located at the drug house, you get seeds, plant them, and sell them. Crack is found at the tiki store or other players.
Commands: /getseeds, /plantweed, /checkweed, /pickweed, /sellpot, and, /sellcrack.

Mechanic: This job is found at the docks you need to fix players cars, add nos...
Commands: /fix, /nos, /hyd, and /neon.

Drug Smuggler: This job is found at the Crack lab you need to deliver packages from Blueberry to the crack lab or Drug House.

Commands: /getcrack, and /getseeds.

Lawyer: This job is found near the bank you need to remove players warrants or release them from jail.
Commands: /free or /defend.

Detective: Detective is found at the Pd you find players via /find. Note: If you don't their number or name Icly you may not /find them.
Command(s): /find

How to Earn money?

You can earn money by working or pay checks. As a Mechanic or Lawyer you get $400+.
You can also buy cars or house and sell them for more for profit.

How to join family/factions?

Family:
To join a family you have to find their Hq Icly, and get info about them. For example you can't do this "/newb Can I join grove?". You have to Rp your way in, try to be creative in your Rp.

Faction:
To join a faction you have to apply on the forums, to apply click here

http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?35-Public-Services

The level to join for each faction:

Senate level 8+

Lspd level 5+

Sang level 5+

Safmd level 3+

SANews level 3+

Taxi Company level 3+

Secret factions do NOT require a level restriction.

_John_
5th April 2015, 05:51 PM
Will add Pictures, colors, and more later.
Thread is Under Construction.

Treyvon_Oteng
5th April 2015, 05:59 PM
Nice tutorial learned alot from it.

Bilal.
5th April 2015, 06:03 PM
I recommend you to use more colors (that green in annoying).

Good Luck!

_John_
5th April 2015, 06:05 PM
I recommend you to use more colors (that green in annoying).

Good Luck!

Ik just posted a random color, I'll fix it now, and thanks.

Playa
5th April 2015, 06:26 PM
Nice tutorial!

Melvin Harris
5th April 2015, 07:02 PM
Pain in the ass to read, sorry.

turbo_titties
5th April 2015, 07:48 PM
Fantastic guide mate. Only if new players actually came on the forums and read it.

Cody Burnett.[old]
6th April 2015, 02:57 AM
Good guide, thanks!

Paul Walker
6th April 2015, 03:07 AM
SANG requires level 5+, San Andreas taxi company requires level 3+.

_John_
6th April 2015, 03:49 AM
Lol, made a lot of mistakes cause made this guide 1:00 am, at the end put any color.

Sam Gideon
9th April 2015, 01:14 PM
it helped me, thanks