PDA

View Full Version : Lost connection to Server.

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 04:21 AM
In-Game Name: Kevin_Dynamo
Date: 07/04/2015
Your Question:
Hey Guys,I want an assistance..Whenever i tried to connect to server it connect and joined but for sometime when i played the server,It says 'it lost the connection to the server.Reconnecting...". I don't know why it happen but it happens always..I can connect every server except SARP server.So please,I want to get rid of this problem as soon as possible...

Nessuno™
7th April 2015, 04:26 AM
I have the same issue as Kevin so i hope it will be cleared out soon, which samp version you have Kevin?

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 04:34 AM
I have the same issue as Kevin so i hope it will be cleared out soon, which samp version you have Kevin?

R1 but i also tried to play it in R2 but it doesnt help..

Hiro™
7th April 2015, 04:42 AM
Yeah. Seems many are encountering this problem. To be safe, I'd revoke the updated version for a bit and test r1 again.

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 04:44 AM
Yeah. Seems many are encountering this problem. To be safe, I'd revoke the updated version for a bit and test r1 again.

I tested the r1 version but it doesnt help me...

Cody Burnett.[old]
7th April 2015, 05:09 AM
Try to reinstall your gta and reinstall the samp version, then try to log in the server.

Alexei
7th April 2015, 05:18 AM
Try to reinstall your gta and reinstall the samp version, then try to log in the server.

that wont help with his connection

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 05:20 AM
that wont help with his connection

Yes,It ain't Help...

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 05:21 AM

It ain't help ..I tried to reinstall so many times for that...

Alexei
7th April 2015, 05:21 AM
are you sure it's not just a problem with your connection itself, maybe your router? perhaps your internet provider were having trouble

did you try playing other servers and see if you have the same problem

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 05:24 AM
are you sure it's not just a problem with your connection itself, maybe your router? perhaps your internet provider were having trouble

did you try playing other servers and see if you have the same problem

Yep,It happened with the same problem for some other server but i don't know if my router having the problem then how can i fix it?I think it blocking some server to access...

Alexei
7th April 2015, 05:29 AM
Yep,It happened with the same problem for some other server but i don't know if my router having the problem then how can i fix it?I think it blocking some server to access...

if it's purposely blocking it because of your geographical location, the only one to play is by using VPNs (which is what I do since it doesnt work here).

If that doesnt work maybe it's just your internet provider that are having problems but if not, then try a VPN and see what happens. Sorry I dont have a lot of solutions for connection problems

make sure you're using a samp link from these as well: http://sa-mp.com/download.php

also if you install a new version of samp, make sure you completely remove your old version with the samp uninstall.exe in your main GTA directory

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 05:31 AM
if it's purposely blocking it because of your geographical location, the only one to play is by using VPNs (which is what I do since it doesnt work here).

If that doesnt work maybe it's just your internet provider that are having problems but if not, then try a VPN and see what happens. Sorry I dont have a lot of solutions for connection problems

make sure you're using a samp link from these as well: http://sa-mp.com/download.php

also if you install a new version of samp, make sure you completely remove your old version with the samp uninstall.exe in your main GTA directory

Ok but how cn i use VPN in a simplay way?

Alexei
7th April 2015, 05:33 AM
Ok but how cn i use VPN in a simplay way?

http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_gb

it lets you use UK IPs for free and many others too which helps a lot if stuff is blocked in your country

Kevin_Dynamo
7th April 2015, 05:41 AM

it lets you use UK IPs for free and many others too which helps a lot if stuff is blocked in your country

Ok..Thanks,Mate..I'll Try this solution..

Elijah van Meijer
8th April 2015, 04:55 PM
Awaiting player, 24 hours.

Kevin_Dynamo
9th April 2015, 11:10 AM

Thanks for the assistance bro it doeesnt help me through..any good answer for this problem?Please i love this server and i want to play this server without any problem so please HELP ME...

Kevin_Dynamo
9th April 2015, 11:11 AM

Thanks for the assistance bro it doeesnt help me through..any good answer for this problem?Please i love this server and i want to play this server without any problem so please HELP ME...

Heisenberg.
10th April 2015, 07:17 AM
Hello 'Kevin_Dynamo'.
I know this problem, it was also occasionally, how to fix it? connect to the game, once you see the message "Connected to the game" - escape the game to four seconds (around), then get back to the game and that will be fixed.

Regards, Mike.

Kevin_Dynamo
11th April 2015, 12:21 PM
Hello 'Kevin_Dynamo'.
I know this problem, it was also occasionally, how to fix it? connect to the game, once you see the message "Connected to the game" - escape the game to four seconds (around), then get back to the game and that will be fixed.

Regards, Mike.

Bro,look i said it connected and i have played that sv but after sometime it lost the connection...

Elijah van Meijer
11th April 2015, 02:21 PM
Bro,look i said it connected and i have played that sv but after sometime it lost the connection...

Have you tried the solutions provided above? Does it work now?

Awaiting player, 24 hours.

Elijah van Meijer
12th April 2015, 03:22 AM
Answered.