PDA

View Full Version : Banned but not banned?

Holden_Caulfield
7th April 2015, 08:15 AM
Hey everyone,

So every time I try to log in it says my account was banned but when I created a thread to get unbanned I was told I'm not even banned in the first place? Could it be that an account on my IP has been banned and that could've caused this ban? My gf's little brother plays as well so I can't control the accounts he has.

Thanks a lot.

Cody Burnett.[old]
7th April 2015, 08:20 AM
It's ban bug or your little brother got ban.

M1k3y
7th April 2015, 01:56 PM
Probably a ban bug, I say try to restart your router if that happens or when the game is loading, you'll see the SAMP logo. Once it's finished loading, pause the game for 10 - 20 seconds. Once it says "Joining the game", pause the game again for 10 - 20 seconds.

If that solution doesn't work, your brother might be IP Banned like what Western said. If he was IP Banned, you both have to make a ban appeal.

Holden_Caulfield
7th April 2015, 02:40 PM
Can I make a thread in his name? He's got dyslexia and it takes him ages to write this so it'd be easier for me to do it for him.

Neftali™
7th April 2015, 06:10 PM
Joe Cool made a tutorial on how to fix it, basically press escape right when you're about to log in, wait 30 seconds and then go back to the game, it should allow you to log in afterwards.

Joseph Kennedy
7th April 2015, 08:25 PM
Do what Neftali said, if the ban bug continues to occur post a ban appeal by clicking here (http://www.gta-sarp.com/forums/forms.php?do=form&fid=71)

Awaiting Player

Heisenberg.
10th April 2015, 07:20 AM
Hello 'Holden_Caulfield'.
I know this problem, it was also occasionally, how to fix it? connect to the game, once you see the message "Connected to the game" - escape the game to four seconds (around), then get back to the game and that will be fixed.

Regards, Mike.

Klash
16th April 2015, 07:24 PM
Awaiting Player - 24 hours.

Elijah van Meijer
19th April 2015, 02:22 AM
24 hours passed - answered.