PDA

View Full Version : Am I going to get banned? What should I do?

King Hazard
8th April 2015, 06:27 AM
In-Game Name: Nao Katsu
Date: 08/04/2015
Your Question:
Robbing Above Limit Robbing any player for an amount greater than the robbing limit is not permitted.
Punishment(s):
- Robbing player level 1-3 isn't allowed.
- 30 minutes prison for level 3 and below.
- 120 minutes prison + 200% of the amount robbed fined + Warning.
- Ban from the entire community (if continued).
- Level 4+, can be robbed for $20,000. (Materials, weapons, and drugs do not count towards the $20,000 limit)
IK i'm not going to get banned but i'm just saying. Withdrawing money from a family safe is considered robbing. I've done a-lot of this in my time, even at this point in time, i've taken money out from the family safe.

I wasn't threaten to be banned today for something that isn't written anywhere in the server or family rules.

I'm not a rule broker, i'm not known for being punished by admins. Heck, i'm not even know for being prison IG [ icly ].

I was given the option to just /wiretransfer the money back but i find the whole situation a little threatening because there is nothing informing me of this. :'( Hallar said the rob limit is 500k. I read 20k on the forums :'(. I feel misinformed. I'm more worried about being fined large sums of money for the robbery rule than actually getting banned cause it's something i'm unaware of and making it known as well.

Alexei
8th April 2015, 07:25 AM
What exactly is the point of this question?

You asked if you're going to get banned then later answered that yourself.

IK i'm not going to get banned but i'm just saying

I think if you want us to give our opinion on the matter or bash the admins making the decision you're best posting a thread in the General Discussions thread rather than here.

Neftali™
8th April 2015, 12:42 PM
This is what might happen to you since it's your first time.

- 120 minutes prison + 200% of the amount robbed fined + Warning.

Reason being you're a high enough player to know the rules and the ban only happens as stated "if continued" I suggest you speak with an admin and the player you robbed and just give him his money back that passed over the $20,000 mark.

Cypress
8th April 2015, 12:52 PM
im not a role broker either

Armin
8th April 2015, 01:24 PM
As you say you got confused with the rule you can simply talk to the other player and pay him the money back. or request the admin to give you the time to undo what was done . Else you will only get a warning and fine not a ban.

Elijah van Meijer
8th April 2015, 01:26 PM
Unless the slot owner or family members decide to FC you with valid evidence no action will be taken against you. If Hallar told you the maximum rob limit is 500k, that's his fault and is clearly a misunderstanding.

You will not be banned because you were misinformed of the rules by an administrator.

Awaiting player, 24 hours.

King Hazard
8th April 2015, 02:27 PM
I'm iffy on the situation alexei. Still iffy on the answers, and no Alexei it's not to bash any admin. It's not about the money, more about the consequences. I've taken money from a-lot of safe's recently and in the past and re-used it into the family. What if I get permission and he decides to FC me on a made up lie that I shouldn't. This rule is exploitable and very misleading because the robbery doesn't state withdrawing from the faction safe without permission is considered as robbing.

not satisfied with the answer yet.

Neftali™
8th April 2015, 03:04 PM
I'm iffy on the situation alexei. Still iffy on the answers, and no Alexei it's not to bash any admin. It's not about the money, more about the consequences. I've taken money from a-lot of safe's recently and in the past and re-used it into the family. What if I get permission and he decides to FC me on a made up lie that I shouldn't. This rule is exploitable and very misleading because the robbery doesn't state withdrawing from the faction safe without permission is considered as robbing.

not satisfied with the answer yet.

Once again, speak with a gang moderator/admin, we can't give you a proper answer from something that an admin will end up giving you, it's better to speak with an admin and get a proper answer.

King Hazard
8th April 2015, 03:14 PM
Can you get a admin to post here on the rule or that'll have to be on my own time?

Own time? closed it. [ even though not answer ].

Elijah van Meijer
8th April 2015, 04:50 PM
Can you get a admin to post here on the rule or that'll have to be on my own time?

Own time? closed it. [ even though not answer ].

Question is answered, you even gathered your thoughts and managed to post a pretty hefty FC against Hallar.

Requesting an admin to post here is no one but your own job, we're only here to offer the help we can, not call admins for you.

PM, VM or catch them IG/TeamSpeak.

Answered.