PDA

View Full Version : I am crashing in the server upon startup

Killay
15th April 2015, 03:20 PM
In-Game Name: Lark Royal
Date: 15/04/2015
Your Question:
How to fix it?
Got no SS, but the problem really take after with dylan's one.
I am crashing immediately upon startup.
Need a resolution.

Neftali™
15th April 2015, 04:25 PM
Delete your gta_sa.set file in your documents, if that doesn't fix it try removing any mods you currently have, or ask for an admin to prison you as it might be your location in game.

Heisenberg.
15th April 2015, 04:42 PM
Hello 'Killay'.
First of all, installing a skin or mod then? it might be some bug maybe with your 'gta3' document. Try to delete it and re-download it from the some web (clean file). The file is located at: \GTA San Andreas\models. Or, as Naftali wrote, maybe you're in bugged interior or some bugged loctation, which is what makes your game have always crash.

Regards, Mike.

Killay
15th April 2015, 05:14 PM
No, I have actually never installed any mod. And, yeah, now I remember, I got invited into the SaNews HQ, and idk why did i fell off. Just went dead afterwards. It should be that problem. If it isn't, then I'll try the next option.
Thank you for the assitance.

Note: This is happening me in other servers. Does the sarp bugg reason includes the other servers?

T_Davis
15th April 2015, 05:22 PM
If its not here are a few suggestions from my side:
-Try to run the client and game in admin mode.. Right click on the gta_sa.exe and click on compatibility than select run this program as an administrator (do the same with samp.exe) this can usually pervent both from syncing
-Go and set the windows comp. version. Right click on samp.exe go to compatibility and click run this program in comp
mode for. Drop down menu should open..select Windows XP Service Pack 3
-Download a fresh copy for san andreas and samp
-Run a virus check on your PC
-Download ccleaner for your PC and clean it up (instructions on google)
Hope it helps :)

Killay
15th April 2015, 05:27 PM
If its not here are a few suggestions from my side:
-Try to run the client and game in admin mode.. Right click on the gta_sa.exe and click on compatibility than select run this program as an administrator (do the same with samp.exe) this can usually pervent both from syncing
-Go and set the windows comp. version. Right click on samp.exe go to compatibility and click run this program in comp
mode for. Drop down menu should open..select Windows XP Service Pack 3
-Download a fresh copy for san andreas and samp
-Run a virus check on your PC
-Download ccleaner for your PC and clean it up (instructions on google)
Hope it helps :)

I'll try some of ur options. But maybe I am bugged in any interior.

Antonio
15th April 2015, 05:57 PM
I'll try some of ur options. But maybe I am bugged in any interior.

I would like to understand, You are crashing when you launch the game (when you try to start it with "Join the Server") or when you type your password? The differences are a lot, but I think that I know how to help you with both of the issues.
Waiting for your reply.

Killay
15th April 2015, 06:49 PM
I would like to understand, You are crashing when you launch the game (when you try to start it with "Join the Server") or when you type your password? The differences are a lot, but I think that I know how to help you with both of the issues.
Waiting for your reply.
It even isn't letting me to join the game.
When I tyoe "conect", the server crashes immediately.
Any idea for this issue?

Alexei
16th April 2015, 08:22 AM
Did you downgrade your GTA version?

Are you using Steam or disc version?

Killay
16th April 2015, 09:53 AM
Did you downgrade your GTA version?

Are you using Steam or disc version?

No disc version. Got from uptorrent.
Now I am inistalling it. Getting another version (1.0v).
It is installing now. I hope it works.

Antonio
16th April 2015, 10:14 AM
Alright, I need to understand something before I attempt to help you.

1) Your game is crashing always when you start it ''Game Error, Crash''?
2) Your game is not even starting (When you click ''Join the Server'', The Windows Toolbar changes its color automaticly (White Color) and after like 2 or 3 seconds later its getting back on his old Color?
Pending Poster

Killay
16th April 2015, 10:21 AM
Alright, I need to understand something before I attempt to help you.

1) Your game is crashing always when you start it ''Game Error, Crash''?
2) Your game is not even starting (When you click ''Join the Server'', The Windows Toolbar changes its color automaticly (White Color) and after like 2 or 3 seconds later its getting back on his old Color?
Pending Poster

None of ur alternatives. When I type "conect", it does not change anything in PC. The table appears immediately after clicking "conect". Report crash or close.

Antonio
16th April 2015, 10:25 AM
None of ur alternatives. When I type "conect", it does not change anything in PC. The table appears immediately after clicking "conect". Report crash or close.

Honestly, I haven't seen that problem till now, Have you tried re-installing the Game?

Killay
16th April 2015, 10:26 AM
Honestly, I haven't seen that problem till now, Have you tried re-installing the Game?

That's what I am doing momentally xD.

Alexei
16th April 2015, 02:57 PM
You need to downgrade your gta_sa.exe by using this: http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_SA_Downgrader_Patch;74661

No point in reinstalling.

Killay
16th April 2015, 05:27 PM
You need to downgrade your gta_sa.exe by using this: http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_SA_Downgrader_Patch;74661

No point in reinstalling.

Will try it.

erei
16th April 2015, 06:50 PM
Have you adjusted your gta_sa.exe version so that it doesn't match your game files? Have you used any auto mod installers and removed the mods via the uninstsller? This can often cause the wrong version of files to be replaced with the mods thus causing your game to crash. Do you have a backup copy?

You could also try adjusting the capability mode, right click on gta_sa.exe then properties and capability tab. Try perhaps apply a XP service pack. Everything should be unticked. If it doesn't work revert the changes you've applied.

Killay
17th April 2015, 04:58 AM
[QUOTE=Jacob_Swift;1024586]Have you adjusted your gta_sa.exe version so that it doesn't match your game files? Have you used any auto mod installers and removed the mods via the uninstsller? This can often cause the wrong version of files to be replaced with the mods thus causing your game to crash. Do you have a backup copy?

You could also try adjusting the capability mode, right click on gta_sa.exe then properties and capability tab. Try perhaps apply a XP service pack. Everything should be unticked. If it doesn't work revert the changes you've applied

I have formated my laptop and everything was cleaned up. I tried to find an exact version of san andreas, but I wasen't able to find it out.
The first thing I need is the good version of san andreas. I have never I installed any mod. Maybe it's the gta_sa.exe issue. I'll try all of ur alternatives.

Alexei
17th April 2015, 09:04 AM
For the third time, and I'm still not sure if you've tried it...

1. Completely uninstall your current SAMP version with the sampuninstall.exe in your GTA directory.
2. Install this SAMP version: http://sa-mp.com/download.php
3. Downgrade it using this: http://grandtheftauto.filefront.com/file/GTA_SA_Downgrader_Patch;74661

Stivi
17th April 2015, 10:12 AM
Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDSOFBGv5nY

Killay
17th April 2015, 10:41 AM
JUST close this, I fixed it. BIG POOPA does not need to downgrade gta sa exe. He solve it very easy

Alexei
17th April 2015, 12:02 PM
JUST close this, I fixed it. BIG POOPA does not need to downgrade gta sa exe. He solve it very easy

Could you tell us how you fixed it in case others have the same problem?

Elijah van Meijer
19th April 2015, 02:33 AM

If you can PM or VM me how the issue was resolved for future references, I'd really appreciate it. It would help the community helpers team to help others who are experiencing the same or similar issues in the future.

I'll be waiting for your PM.

Closed.