http://i.imgur.com/CYkYN.png
In Game Name:
John_DanishLevel:
3Date:
17/04/2015Appealing For:
WarnInvolved Helper:
Justin PhelpsScreenshot of the Incident:
http://i.imgur.com/rPyEwai.pngState the reason for your appeal:
I asked if the newbie chat was bugged for me, because it was unusually empty. As this was a script question due to me possibly having thought to be bugged, I proceeded to ask and see if the /newb chat was bugged. Justin randomly mutes me, and doesn't even discuss the appeal(he turns his phone off when I try to contact him).Additional Information:
I was also auto-muted due to having 3 warns, so I need the mute removed aswell.

Kash
18th April 2015, 04:48 AM
Pending Phelps.

On the side, if that's what you just asked. I don't see why he warned/muted you.

JDanish
18th April 2015, 09:33 AM
That is exactly what I asked - I had to relog before I could get the SS, but he replied on "/newb" saying "I don't even know how to answer that, so warned". If he doesn't know how to answer it, why not let another helper handle the issue?

Agent Cole Phelps
20th April 2015, 03:19 AM
Your question was invalid, whether it may be about the script, it was not a script related question in the manner of "newb not working". If /newb was off, then you should of just said "/newb" and it will tell you if newbie chat is turned off. There are periods in which SARP does not use /newb at all, and it remains silent.

The fact that you were muted automatically for abuse, tells me that this is not the first time you had abused (obviously). Also, to be honest, your so called question was even slightly trollish, "is the newb chat not in use right now?", yeah it's obviously not in use right now.. pretty much answered your own question.

As for togging phone, I tog my phone because I do not like getting spammed (which is always what ends up happening) with "why you mute me?!?!?", when in my opinion, they or you already know the answer.

I fail to see how something isn't wrong with this question @Kash?
You're free to say however this appeal goes, but I still believe that question was invalid, and should be warned for it, as he was warned in the past for abuse before, most likely trolling. Maybe we'll need some more opinions from head helper or so.

Frank Malcom
20th April 2015, 04:59 AM
I don't know if I am allowed to post here or no, but since Phelps asked for it, I think I am allowed.

In my opinion, I think that Justin has taken a wrong decision here since I see that this is a totally innocent question by a newbie (level 3)
But it's also John Danish's mistake because he was warned earlier for abusing/trolling newbie chat, he putted himself indirectly in the position of bad faith which lead Phelps to warn him, in other words it's just a misunderstanding.

Thank you.

Savatore
20th April 2015, 05:04 AM
Player was banned. Js.

Elijah van Meijer
20th April 2015, 01:00 PM
Due to the fact that you're only level 3, the mute will be lifted and the warning will be removed.

Request for a helper to do so the next time you're IG (whether you're unbanned, etc) and direct them to this appeal.

Resolved.